Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

Please god no.

We need to stop the onslaught of destroying fantastic models with disney-fied current WoW dev versions.

1 Like

Nice little update for Druids. Personally won’t use the Artifact appearances myself, nothing beats the Zandalari dino forms, Still, a nice thing for those who like specific bear and cat forms.

As a Druid main, i’m very happy about this.

Thanks, Linxy! I’ve been waiting for this ever since Legion ended.

Calling the cheetah model fantastic is a bit of a stretch.

A Mr. Fantastic level stretch, funny enough.

1 Like

You can buy a book in moonglade that adds a separate stag form spell.

3 Likes

So even balance and restoration druids will be able to use the cat and bear form artifact appearances we’ve unlocked, right? It’s strongly implied here but I’m not certain:

If that’s the case, I’ll definitely be going back to get the balance of power line done.

This is one of those simple changes that makes the game much more enjoyable- thank you.

1 Like

So glad to finally get this option - As much as I love most of the standard druid forms, I’m glad I’ll be able to select my blue starcat skin I worked my butt off in the mage tower for <3

2 Likes

You say that until Blizzard slaps on eyes that are 4x larger than before and make them fluffy and round and cute.

1 Like

Can we please have more boomkin forms with pretty colors? Pretty please?

RAINBOWMONKEY BOOMKIN!

:cookie:

3 Likes

THANK YOU!! Omg, you just made my day

2 Likes

please let us get rid of ugly bird form!!!

I agree with that wholeheartedly.

2 Likes

Art is subjective and all, free to your own opinions. But…just look it’s like Nintendo 64 level graphics. Its face is so sharp you can cut yourself looking at it. :sweat_smile: Needs to join us in the future.

9 Likes

Please add a way to unlock the swole bear form, werebear, whatever its called, for new druids. Don’t care if it looks exactly the same, but the model should be available for new folks.

1 Like

Typical fanboy on the forums, gets upset whenever someone doesn’t immediately praise something their favorite developer does instead of just not being bothered by it.

1 Like

This is pretty much all I have wanted since they introduced the new forms in Legion. Thank you so much, Blizz! You made this little kitty’s dream come true.

Its beautiful!

It actually looks fierce. I’ll take N64 fierce over what they’ve come up with lately.

Sick to death of everything being round and cute.

Typical forum degenerate responding to a satirical strawman with a strawman.

Can we have the old Saberon form (From WoD’s Claws of Shivrallah) as an unlockable too? Please?

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!

This is pretty cool.