Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

This is an amazing change. I’ve always wanted my Resto spec to have the wood-cat and stone bear options for his forms, and the Balance spec to be sparkle kitty and sparkle bear. This is a really cool thing to give.

My only other request: please divide Travel form again. I don’t mind being a stag or owl that’s swimming; Carrying someone and suddenly swapping out of stag form when the water just so happens to touch my chest is really annoying.

4 Likes

What are they going to do with artifacts for 2H Frost?

Will this fix the issue with the net gun and flight form?

I don’t get it. Is this the new Worgen Moonkin form?

Why? Give a good reason.

Let us customize our boomkin forms pls.

4 Likes

Monster chicken

chances are they will do the same they did for casters and allow you to straight up mog into the artifact regardless of the weapons so long as its not ranged (as a mage i can mog a staff into the fire artifact sword but i can’t mog a wand into it)

that or completely deny the ability to mog into them because “dual wielding is different from 2H weapons and they imply different things for how the spec plays” or something

Same could be asked to you as to why you want it. but i actually spent the time and earned it along with 31 other appearances as well they were all advertised as limited time sorry you missed out.

10 Likes

Perhaps shadow priest will get a glyph that gives us the old shadowform back?

Why not ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well that’s no good. It would be cool if I could use the tank weapon as 2H Frost.

Wait… So Balance can be cat or bear as well? What about Treant? Can I go Balance spec as a Treant?

1 Like

Woot! That’s awesome.

Would you consider allowing cross spec artifact transmog for certain classes/specs given that druids are semi getting it?

I’d love to use the balance scythes on my feral druids.

4 Likes

That will never happen. This Dev team is proud of their purple goo.

This…is…amazing!

there’s already a glyph to give you a treant form, and balance druids will still have to be in Moonkin form (or glyph of stars) to be effective, they will simply be able to change the way their cat and bear forms look

Well that sucks, I hate the super chicken and the sparkle glyph… Oh well…

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve been using my fire-kitty toy to make cat form more interesting on my Balance Druid, then made a 2nd druid just to use my fancy cat forms. Can’t wait for Shadowlands now!

1 Like

will we still be able to transmog the artifact appearance to a weapon?

not sure if other people do it, but i have my different weapons (with different corruptions/ stats) xmoged with different appearances so i know which one i have on…

but if not, could we get a barber shop mount with a mail box~

1 Like

As a druid, I’m excited for this.
However what about other classes and their artifact appearances?
I would love to use the frost mage challenge staff as arcane but can’t.

3 Likes