Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

I hope you guys consider adding the Ardenweald forms as travel forms! And maybe other mount models.

2 Likes

Very cool. To be clear though, the intention is still to only be able to use Tauren bear forms as a Tauren right? Couldn’t use the Troll ones too?

1 Like

They are. It’s called the Covenant Mount.

what about worgens? why cant this be implemented as well for the human form and the wolf form?

1 Like

Mooncat is best cat. The real question is which polearm to use now that we don’t have to wear the daggers for the rest of our nine lives.

Thank you for the change. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

As druid travel form transmog as the post suggest. I would love to be able to use some of my mounts as form options like raptors or direhorns. And all the ardenweald forms would be a cool transmog option for druid travel forms.

I do hope they allow something similar for shamans and ghost wolf form as well!!!

1 Like

lol And now I picture the barber offering to glue Tauren horns to your Troll character’s head.

6 Likes

It’s called Soulshape.

Nice win Team Druid! Now I’m hopeful I can use all of my unlocked legion artifact weapon appearances for every spec on all my characters, at least when it makes sense.

hope this gets a model update. it looks old af

I’m assuming (or at least hoping) they’re intending to make Human and Worgen customization separate and just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

1 Like

Requires an update to the client.

3 Likes

I know I hope they add all the Soulshape options for Druids and Shamans to use. I hope ghost wolf get’s the travel form treatment please blizz!!!

Any information about Moonkin being able to choose colors? … Why is Boomy always so forgotten about? Please give us access to choosing the White boomy and the Black boomy please! :worried:

7 Likes

no 10 char

12 Likes

I like my giant ploof owl.

3 Likes

My druid says Thank you, Blizzard. Nice change.

If the druid artifact forms are going to be unlocked from specs, then the next logical step is unlocking artifact weapons themselves from their specs. Make it happen.

5 Likes

Nice!

since the druid forms are no longer tied to artifact appearances can we now get to mog artifacts class wide instead of them being spec locked?

so what if a ret paladin wants to bash things over with a hammer instead of a sword, and so what if a Mistweaver monk wants to have a keg of beer hanging off of their staff? it’s not like we’re asking for DKs to wield Ashbringer or for a fire mage to wield G’hanir

5 Likes