Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

I’d like a yellow sparkle kitty and a glowing yellow bear b/c ligers are yellow and I want a yellow kitty.

I might be the odd one out here but I personally would love to see the return of the WoD Claws of Shirvallah talent cat forms

6 Likes

Not a bad call.

1 Like

I really do think this would be a nice time to add a few options to Druid forms, especially Moonkins which have essentially none at all-- not even different colour options like cats and bears.

Examples would be changing tattoos seperately from fur, and on Troll Druids changing the tufts of fur tint. Also things like jewellery and eye colours-- methinks many would like a Worgen Druid cat with a huge scar on one side of the face with a white eye. How about a Night Elf Moonkin with leaves in its antlers?

It would make a good argument of course that things like scars should be shared between caster and animal forms.

2 Likes

From the way this is worded it looks like Legion artifact forms will be available on all specs, I’m gonna unlock as many appearances as possible by the time Shadowlands releases!

It’s too bad they haven’t added more Moonkin customization, I’ll probably be sticking to astral then.

I would be ok with this if they add an NPC that lets you pick the appearance based on the artifact from the transmogrifier, losing the ability to change on the spot it’s heartbreaking to me, also losing the disco bear on 4 weapons is super disheartening, this is a nice change but don’t ruin the good stuff that the current system has.

huh? What do you mean?

From what I understand, they’re uncoupling shapeshift appearances from the weapon transmogs completely.

You can transmog each of the neon bear colors into a different weapon, if you change your weapons you change the forms as well, giving you an effect of disco ball bear

I really want Blood Elf Druid.

1 Like

Oh, I get it. Never seen anyone do that.

its super fun i dont want them to remove that :c also to be able to change everywhere with the transmog mount.

Any word on bringing back the Saberon forms for the barber shop? I get it wasn’t the most customizable form, but it was cool for what it was worth! If anything, any druid could use any color to give it more variety!

1 Like

I know it has been mentioned already, but Claws of Shirvallah cat form has been missed by many people. Especially with the consideration of fire cat form, this form should be considered for implementation as well (possibly with some additional customization).

3 Likes

Im one of those who miss Claws of Shirvallah and at the time, this was the reason i made a druid and loved it, still do but i would love the shrivallah claws to come back! Also, an option to ditch forms for the worgen druids would be awesome, or new worgen druid forms, either would do! :slight_smile:

This, I can’t believe we’re at WoW’s 8th expansion in 2020 and we’re still stuck with the WoW Classic moonkin forms.

I love the moonkin creature, but I would just like an updated model and different color options like cat and bear. What is the specific technical reason this isn’t happening? Nearly the entire game has had a facelift except this one specific model.

1 Like

It could implement customization for moonkin.

For example, if you are a Zandalar race, you can only be an arakkoa.

They could put it in customizations to have the option of having moonkin appearances like, trolls and tauren, it would be cool.

2 Likes

Barbershop - druid bear form is broken, no matter which selection you pick, going in and out of it the game chooses a random one. Cat works as intended.

Good job there fellas.

Could you possibly still have the chameleon glyph on it? Mine doesn’t do that.

1 Like

I guess I DID, who remembers glyphs anyways HA.

Thanks much friend.

I wish that this were true, but it’s been two years and we’re still waiting. If you go to google and search “Kul Tiran flight form” the first picture that comes up is the yellow variant. It’s on wowhead, icy-veins, google, reddit, youtube, etc. and was even on the BfA PTR. It’s still–to this day–not in WoW (along with the black and green variants as well).

So, to answer your question, good sir, I plan to use the yellow flight form variant for my druid… whenever it is added :disappointed: