Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

It would be awesome if we could choose any form from the game. I love the Kul Tiran druid forms… but I started as Horde, and I’ll always be Horde. I used to wish we could have an Undead druid form made from bones… Kul Tiran forms turned out very similar to what I had in mind.

Can we have the armored versions of druids (armored bear/cat) as baseline or as an option in the barbershop? https://gyazo.com/3d2c5dbbe1b832a0190166a174892bec
Also, improved moonkin form as baseline/option in barbershop.
Is so sad that such nice piece of art is begin a talent that has very little uptime:
https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/41732-kul-tiran-zandalari-druid-empowered-moonkin-form/

3 Likes

Um. I was just asking a question. >_>

I’m so glad to hear such good news, just got a quick question related to following description.

In this original post, what does “their unlocked artifact appearances” mean? Does this mean every druid can change to the Rainbow Bear form regardless of specs or the unlocked artifact appearances are restricted by specs (like ATM only Guardian can transmog Rainbow Bear form because only this spec unlocked the form)?

Much appreciated if you could confirm this.

1 Like

Ahhhhh. I’m so excited!

Thank you. :heart:

Please also offer the option for the Kiril, Fury of Beasts effect for MEGA-BEAR!!

I do wonder if Claws of Shirvallah are making a comeback now?

If not I do hope they have more forms to unlock and earn in SL, Great part of Legion for sure. Just please don’t leave out Resto and Balance specs :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unlocking a druid form set (guardian-feral-balance and tree idk) per tier instead of a mog (?)

This is amazing yesyesyes yes yes yes yes amazing yes incredible yes yes yes

Well I play a Moonkin, so I guess I’ll enjoy whatever color or race form I get for owl form or just resign myself to use glyph of stars since apparently Moonkins won’t be getting the ability to change their feather color or customize in any way in this lifetime lol. I’ve changed races twice just cause after 12 years I wanted to change how it looked a little bit lol. Would pay actual money again for the ability for Moonkins to be able to change their feather color like other druids can change their fur color.

OMG This is awesome! TY TY TY TY TY!!! :heart: :two_hearts: :heart: :sparkling_heart: :two_hearts: :heart:

Does this mean Moonkin form can choose different color feathers finally?

I’m kinda partial to my orca but I may have some of my druids go dolphin (yes, I have several different druids :grin: ). I prefer stormcrow and doe on this character but it’s nice to have the option to switch to others freely. And I have no idea on colors; I shall have to wait and see what’s available :slight_smile:

Add Claws of Shirvallah/saberon form please. There were people that enjoyed that content (I literally created a druid for it) then it was unfairly just…taken out of the game (I understood changing/removing the talent, just not the aesthetic). Customization hurts absolutely no one. Thanks.

2 Likes

100% This Moonkins have been left out for years now. They need color options for the feathers. I will never get why they choose the “they can see their weapons” as an ok fix.

Sweet we got new weapons, but my feathers don’t change. I get no Druid magic to to enhance my appearance at all? I’m an Archdruid after all and yet we all look the same but nice looking staff/scythe you got there Jonnyappleseed.

5 Likes

Also hoping for this as well, I miss that form! Was a shame it was just suddenly removed.

Idk if this been asked, but if any druid can change their form to artifact like guardian have primal stalker cat form, will that open option for other classes who use same style weapons to cross mog theirs? Like mm for bm or mace shield ele and resto etc?

Just so I’m super clear on this if I am a balance druid who unlocked every druid mage tower for all 4 specs…in Shadowlands in when I’m spec’d balance I can make my cat form use the appearance of one of the feral druid artifact cat forms.

cool, unlock mage tower tints account wide now

any chance of there being different coloured fire kitties? that would be awesome always wanted a blue or purple flame kitty

1 Like

My Kul’Tiran will finally get her green flight form, instead of the icky brown one. (Her cat is green, her bear is green, her deer is green…why is the bird brown, when a green one exists?)

1 Like

yo Blizz can I get my claws of shirvallah form back while we’re at it?

lol thanks my dudes

2 Likes