Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

They better not dare touch that work of art. They already ruined all the female human faces.

2 Likes

So just to double check I’ll be able to xmog both my feral and guardian druid mage tower transmogs on the same spec right? Meaning if I’m guardian using the hulk form and shapeshift to feral I’ll also be able to have my glowing kitty set for that as well?

Damn I’m Hyped :smiley: and pleasantly surprised.

Thats what I meant XD oops

1 Like

Such a great allocation of resources here… Lets make sure fire mages are still op as xxxx by fixing a problem that you created, lets touch on dh’s, dk’s, shammy’s, but for druids - you guys get hair cuts! Nothing to see here.

Any chance Worgen Druids can get some love? Seems like they are the only race without truly unique forms now.

Any chance of some new Glyphs for Tree Form for us Resto Druid mains? Or at least an updated model for the existing one?

I’d love to have a Dryad option for Tree Form.

OOOooooo YES!!! Much love to this request!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

Also this x Infinity! :blush:

:sparkles:

2 Likes

You mad bro? You know there are different teams within game development? Systems and art are different from class design.

4 Likes

Oh FRICK yeah! So if I’m reading this correctly, does this mean the artifact appearances are moving to the barber shop, so I don’t have to use mismatched pink daggers with my green outfit, when I want to use the mage tower cat form? Because that’s what I want the most.

1 Like

I know I asked about this in the druid forms but could we also get the armored Incarnation forms for bear form and cat form?

It’s not a middle finger to anyone. This tribal snowflake mindset isn’t healthy for a community. To be perfectly honest, the reskinned gorilla model for bear druids isn’t -that- fantastic, but it is DIFFERENT and it’s extremely offputting to be stuck in the same form as everyone else.

During Cata the Trolls were contacted by Gonk and allowed access to the Emerald Dream via Loas which meant multiple Loa worship. This was never expanded and other than hair colour, all of the cats, both male and female, look the same. Nelves barely have a different look and have the same tattoo on the face even if it doesn’t match with their humanoid face.

I have about two craps for the “mage tower” (again, I had a real life circumstance by which I wasn’t able to play). If we both have sandwiches and mine has pickles and yours doesn’t, I would not be angry that you went to the kitchen and found the pickles and put them on your sandwich. In fact, I’d help out. Because my ego, my self esteem, is not about what I get vs someone else.

2 Likes

Not to mention human females run like they have a tam pon in the wrong hole. It’s terrible. The other humans? I get to be a pear :confused: Full figured women don’t have to have giant gut sticking out and where are the breasts? As a woman who is built smol, I would love a full figured woman, like

[Annette Kellermann] (https: //en .wikipedia .org /wiki/Annette_Kellermann).

Females in this game are stuck as sex pots or frumps. It’s… kinda sad :frowning:

PS- Why is the word tam pon censored?

The word jig gle is also censored, wow forums /shrug

Is there any plans on streamlining glyphs of other classes? It seems silly I have to buy a Glyph of the Voidlord on all three specs on my warlock.

Blood elf druids Linxy! When?!

3 Likes

Go farm the toy, don’t pass this out. Its earned same as the Mage Tower, you ether got them, or go farm this. No hand outs here.

The point would be if you’ve earned it you can make it available same as other appearances.

1 Like

If you have the toy, you already have it, unlimited uses, 1 hour durtion, proceeds even after death, 5 min recast.

So no need to put it on the barber shop.

Now if they want to start making new Moonkin color options and forms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice indeed! Thank you!