Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

Maybe if it’s asking too much, but, while we’re at it, why not some more fire form options?

We have the Fire Druid mog from Islands, completing that set can unlock a Fire Hawk flight form and maybe a Fire Stag travel form appearance too?

What do you say? ^^

3 Likes

Good news…

What’s the bad news.

Oh my goodness thank you!

Alliance druids will get shafted somehow. Guaranteed!

Does this include a druid of the flames option? That form is easily my favorite cat form, it’d be amazing if I could use that 24/7 rather than using a toy.

1 Like

You don’t have to make this thread in to another mage tower whining thread…

6 Likes

Please don’t be rude. When I came back to the game it was after suffering real life consequences and I actually spent time looking in to how to unlock it. While I realise it was something for current players, a few of us who came back didn’t know. That’s fine. For the record, it’s not a whine from people like me, just a deep sadness at the lack of customising that Blizzard has offered us as a whole. 15 years is a long time for non-white people to be represented, let alone druid forms.

My question is how will legion artifacts come into play for our appearances?

1 Like

Thank you.

At this rate might we well rename Moonkin form to just “Astral Form” and let us pick a myriad of moonkin or other related creature skins.

Moonkin hardly had any love despite a high resolution model in Legion, but basically the same.

On my night elf druid I’m always jealous of KT and Zandalari with their cool alternative “Moonkin” forms.

2 Likes

Moonkin needs customization. Lack of options is why I rarely play that spec, despite loving the playstyle.

I love the idea of collecting skins from creatures in the wild, just like hunters collect pets. Also, I want to see my mog, so let me get full abilities in normal form.

Please Blizz! **

5 Likes

These are great changes!

Can we also switch forms with balance? If feral doesn’t plan on getting better then what’s the point?..

Thank you; this is exactly the sentiment I was trying to address earlier.

Whether or not you did the Mage Tower is irrelevant when you consider the entire context of Druid customization (or lack thereof) over the course of 15 years. You literally can not look at a different bear or cat form without mogging legion artifacts. BFA did nothing to expand on this. That’s why locking ALL Druid customization to stale legion content makes absolutely no sense: it insults Druids both established and new with an “I don’t care” attitude towards customizations when every other class has limitless options.

2 Likes

Please remember Claws of Shirvallah forms and in that vein maybe even add the tiger form from ZG too

4 Likes

You now have to travel to your barber shop instead of just summoning your trasmog mount. I guess this is a good change for balance/resto but as Feral/Bear I see it as an inconvenience and for those who just want a different look on your weapon, you are on cat/bear form 99% of the time anyway… I might just need some help figuring out the hype on this change.

The only positive thing I see out of this new system is there could be new unlockable forms in the future.

1 Like

Thank you blizzard extremely cool, I really look forward to having more freedom with how I look in form not being connected to being out of form.

Can I choose no form? I’d like to be a person in “bear form”.

give us the Chadkin form for Balance druids please

https://i.redd.it/6lkhqkgh49t31.png

1 Like

I hope some of the forms from the Kyrian Convent are able to be unlocked as druid forms.

Mhm, from Firelands. :blush:
There is a staff, Fandral’s flamescythe that will turn you into a fire kitty at level 85, but there is also a toy - (link below) that is still obtainable. Drop rate is insanely low however, just a forewarning. :purple_heart:

:sparkles: