Choose Your Druid Shapeshift Appearances in the Barber Shop

Any hints about new Balance/Moonkin options for SL~? :heart:

5 Likes

Please give Moonkins some love too.

5 Likes

okay don’t do that don’t give me hope…

with the firekin set from IE and this option the potential to be a druid of the flame is almost complete.

2 Likes

That is correct! Tauren’s won’t be able to shapeshift into tusked-tiger cats, they will stick to their Tauren Druid forms.

6 Likes

Any chance we can get a more “firekin” version of Bear and Moonkin too…? (I know the answer, just dreaming here!)

3 Likes

It sounds that way but I’m not sure, hopefully someone replies to clarify that. I’ll manage my excitement until then.

I currently use the orange spiky bear most of the time, I might switch back to the plain model, since I won’t be stuck with a bad tint due to my elf’s hair color. If grizzlemaw ever get more animations, I might use that too. It’s been enough time, I think more new tints could be added (behind another comparable challenge), or variations on the model. Best of both worlds, old tints still show a player completed the MT challenge, but it wouldn’t forever keep a cool thing locked up just to keep people from having it.

If you’re looking to do more than a couple new glyphs this expansion, you could have a glyph that unlocks owlcat for balance druids (and tree cat for resto druids?). And please, just a normal looking raven for raven form. No ears, no horns, no armor, just raven2.m2.

I hope the next vendor mount has a barber on it.

1 Like

OH MY GERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LINXY :hugs::kissing:

1 Like

Can we please get access to the white/blue moonkins in Winterspring and the Black Moonkins in Stormheim? It would really be a real treat for Moonkins to have access to alternative colors and to be able to also enjoy this new feature as well!

12 Likes

Can we please have Vanilla Feral form back? Plain Stranglethorn Vale Panther.

Do all forms have to be dramatic and showy? Some of us like classic. It’s powerful yet understated.

so no resto druid forms???

I want my NE druid to be a birch tree or a weeping willow and I want my tauren druid to be a banyan tree

2 Likes

so ive played druid for almost 10 years and i am grateful for this but what about moonkin form are we going to get anything to customize for us chickens i generally dont do transmog cuz im justa fat chicken anyways in my perfect form but some customization would be great anything even to change the colour of our feathers or size of the antlers or other interesting things… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

they hate us they give us new forms for new races and expect us fellow moonkins playing this game to either pay for a race change and be happy but ill be damned before i switch from my darkspear troll to a kultiran or a tauren again lol

yes! like muscular moonkins or a better eye desing, or a animation like worgen, from race form to moonking form.

2 Likes

i love my form as a chicken just give us more customization all us chickens want

6 Likes

I also love the form…

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

please make guild rep not reset if leave guild!

Good news, everyone!

Please add color variants for laser chicken, too :hushed:

And to the greedy junkie elves trying to pretend like they care about nature, shoo. Go get another Silvermoon mani pedi :roll_eyes: y’all have hogged the spotlight for way too long. Shoo!

1 Like

What about Claws of Shirvallah?

12 Likes