Choose a new city for Forsaken

“Pretty” you say…

Stratholme gets my vote. It is kind of a cruel irony.

4 Likes

In the Maelstrom, where all the garbage go into.

Who to say the city is destroyed. It only upper part covered with blight. My guess she has a way of getting rid of it. Just waiting for the right time. Takes tin foil hat off.

Permanent graveyard. Which is set on fire. Just to be thorough and sure.

1 Like

Sentential Hill and the Dead-mines in Westfall.

Stormwind isn’t really overly concerned about its well being anyway.

1 Like

No we don’t. Let them rot in Orgrimmar. It’s not like they can make the smell there any more disagreeable.

EDIT: To the people who have suggested Stratholme, kudos. Have a heart thingy.

2 Likes

I hear Silvermoon City is pretty dead.

I hear Detroit is looking for investors.

:cookie:

4 Likes

I’m used to being overlooked…

1 Like

I haven’t really given much thought to this.
In Wrath, we see Putris using the Blight against the Scourge. And it worked for the most part, greatly weakening even the Lich King.

So the Blight definitely does hurt the forsaken. But I would imagine there are different types of blight that have been developed.

I think this new strain is capable of melting flesh, even.

Any undead player that comes into contact with the Blight will die, but you can also see remnants of undead alliance foot soldiers that are walking about. I can’t remember if they are in the Blight or are far enough away so as to not be affected by it.

But the interesting thing is that the undead alliance foot soldiers are hostile to both alliance and horde.

1 Like

Yeah, I think if anyone should be getting a new city it would be the gnomes. After all they lost theirs long, long, long, long, long ago.

A lot of great feedback have already been given, so the only place I could think of IMO is Scholomance. Even though death knights have a “home” I would love for them to get Stratholme seeing it’s where the Order of the Silver Hand was created and where Arthas pillaged and slain, so it’d be ironic. As for the undead, Scholomance would be a good place…a haunted mansion with a bloody murder history on an island. Sounds like a good background for the undead. Although, it may not be big enough to hold such a race. I’m not good with lore and I know it interferes with the dungeons, but it’s just my two cents.

That junk yard in Tiragarde Sound.

I had not noticed that detail. I agree, that is interesting.

Did they create something they don’t fully control or understand? Or maybe they are being controlled by Bolvar?

Andorhal or Stratholme

1 Like

I think they’ve been building out in the Underhold under Orgrimmar. You know that underground fortress that Gary had dug out and constructed.

Go live in that burnt up tree that Sylvanas made for you.

1 Like

Orcs couldn’t take it, what makes you think that some undead could?

Quel’Thalas actually sounds like a good candidate tbh considering how badly Arthas destroyed it. Even to this day, the Dead Scar proves it’d be a nice candidate for the Forsaken.