Choose a new city for Forsaken

i disagree that an asset being used in one phased environment would have any effect on that asset in different locations and phases. Naxx is still there in old Northrend just like old Dalaran.

1 Like

I think if they ever tried to bring Kel’thuzad back into the story (he’s not dead!), Naxxramas would figure into that.

that’s why i said naxxanar or naxxramas. I just want a ziggurat as a home city, idgaf

Let all the forsakens go to Naxx and I will watch a night elf someone rather shoot a glaive into it and have it crash. Ending then forsaken race. And the terror of Sylvanas.

would you calm down. the forsaken aint goin anywhere

Another somebody is taking the game a little too seriously again. /sigh

Just can’t have a nice thread with a topic I find interesting.

1 Like

carolanne, are you going to respond to op with your own idea of a new forsaken city or do you just want to invalidate the ideas of others?

edit: i see you want dustwallow. blechh. to each their own

I have responded several times with several ideas. There’s no need to get confrontational with me.

1 Like

im higher lvl than you

2 Likes

Are you some kid? What does that have to do with anything?

1 Like

This would be great.

1 Like

Winterfell

1 Like

we direly need some druidic magic in lordaeron to mend the plague as well. night elves are needed in the EK, but sadly they seem to be going farther from the alliance, not closer. similar to the Forsaken in relation to the Horde.

Stormwind.

1 Like

They taste like menudo.

Moon Guard Goldshire Inn

4 Likes

haha Underbluff!

2 Likes

Forsakenland sounds awful xD

1 Like

Stratholme.

4 Likes

Stormwind seems comfy. Let’s take that. I think their canals would look a lot better with green muck and low level muck paddlers floating around 'em.

1 Like