Cho'gall Alliance Reconnections

oh wow nikki long time, and belligerent jesus people coming out of everywhere

Hah! Fraps could barely run on my computer. I still have some footage from our server first C’thun. Gotta find that hard drive!

Rooted! Gblock! Jez! What’s up guys?
Blip here. Don’t know that I’m gonna play classic, but it’s great seeing all your names. Feel free to post your battle tags, I’d love to add you.

1 Like

Don’t forget Detoor :wink:

I uploaded the cthun video on youtube. Can search “voodoo cthun” for it. The channel is Notcheeser. Our old guildies made comments on the videos over the years. They might be looking to reconnect if you want to msg them. People like Truglin, Khazidea, Ictus, and Kali. Couple people on the website vanillafriends like Deetzz, Cael, Kori, Mourning, and Pupster.

I’m still in contact with Ikitty, Tifa, Snipegunner, Joojoojuice, Jrinc, Brazetina, Qaz, and Rickles. I don’t think these people are going to play. I’m not sure if I’m going to either.

I am not so sure either. Time commitments are making it hard to devote the amount of time into classic lvling and such.

Dej! I just watched our Prometheus WSG video the other day. Roll on Whitemane.

#Midgey1693

Scirron
NE Hunter
Guild : Invictus

Moved here from Mannoroth after a free move period; was named Cien in guild Insurrection

Doing great, trying to figure out what server I will roll on with my wife. Are you playing with a lot of older players?

Skulkur#1382 Is my battle tag for anyone that mentioned perdition. I was there only in the beginning. I helped create the guild (fusion between 2 guilds). I was the guild leader then.

I had to take a break then to get my life sorted out and looking forward to reconnecting with anyone. This time around I have a wife that loves playing it but initiated her to the game in WOTLK.

Lots has happened since we were in vanilla together :slight_smile:

Zookani NE druid, and Zukani, NE priest. Played with Symbolic. Anyone out there?

Icykill human rogue (Perdition) Gblock whats up my dude? Jezmine I definitely remember you leading as we were pushing progression. Rooted/Detoor, Blip it’s like I just woke up in vanilla. So happy to see yall on here. Icykill#1304 rolling Stalaag with RL friends but would love to hear from anyone. Gblock you used to have a fraps video of our first rag kill and no rezzers up, morecowbell ninjad my tier 2 chest piece =P. I know theres got to be some more perdition reppers out there.

Gary what server?

1 Like

were rollen on grob, got alot of returning players as well. dont know your name but I know Elite Chaos. :slight_smile:

Looking for Paladin named Idtfmuch and some other people I played with up until wrath. Character name was Buffmuffin. I played a death knight in wrath

Dez - NE warrior - biggest acheivment was Grand Marshall PVP Rank 13 - I think I quit and rolled a shaman on another server after hitting rank 13 and never looked back. The honor grind took a lot out of you back in the day. I did some PVE and PVP forget the PVE guild but I remember MKII

I was cyber in perdition, nelf rogue, i remember you and morecowbell

1 Like

i remember you , didnt you have the lionheart helm plans? cyber, nelf rogue here

Hey all. Its been a long time indeed! Crazy seeing everyones names and going down memory lane. - Willas -Perdition (One of the Aussies). Hope everyone is doing well. Will probably roll on an Oceanic server so i can see what it was like to play with less than 300ms. Haha, its a wonder i could do anything back then

Hardcore - Night Elf warrior - Inquisition Guild! Anyone out there!!! Looking for Firemouse!!!