Cho'gall Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Cho’gall (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Jezmine, night Elf Priestess, guild Perdition. Looking to reconnect with older players like myself.

1 Like

Hadriande, NE Rogue, Paradigm Shift

1 Like

Kaligon - Human Mage - Vindictive, Paradigm Shift, VANQUISH, Multi-Gladiator.

Whose out there still?

4 Likes

Kryptar, Human paladin ,Mentality,Trials & Tribulations
:zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Gblock, Night elf Hunter, Perdition. Might actually have time to play on my off days lol

Dej here, Grand Marshal Paladin. Was in a few guilds. Think I am rolling on Faerlina. Hit me up.

3 Likes

ahh i remember dej. Use to play with capstone and stuff. good ole times.

1 Like

What’s up Dej? Nessa / Nesja - hunter from The Dark Squirrels here… also rolled on Faerlina. How are you old friend?!

1 Like

Jady Human mage, Farm squad BB

1 Like

I don’t remember anyone specific, or any guilds, but I played as Divinium, Shadow Priest on Cho’gall in Vanilla.

1 Like

Welcome Back traveler

Nodokazilla Dwarf Priest Mentality and a few others vanilla-bc
To be honest I remember kaligon his brother, and kryptar, pretty sure i remember seeing/grouping with all of you at one point or another though

I will be playing on Stalaag alliance this go around if anyone else is still deciding heard it will be relatively large streamer free

1 Like

BUNYOU was a pally in perdition. played with ROOTED who was a druid. whats crackin rollin whitemane

1 Like

also was in perdition whats up! rollin whitemane.

Hemin hunter/ Verra paladin and karrick shaman MKII, terror I remember playing Hanabi, Kabuto Yalarri/ Quillix

I remember you from ironforge lol

Heet - read gary’s aka shemella’s post

1 Like

Going to be playen again with few guys from Chogal, Snuggleybear,Draga,Zephlykk,Heetahme/Tubz,Discast,Melvar. Just a few names people might remember, The Guild we raiding in was Trials and Tribulations / TNT. If your interested in joining us send a message and will get ya the info. Happy Leveling :slight_smile:

3 Likes