Chill disc priest looking for a guild

Heyo!!

I can be available for raids any time after 5pm PST mon-fri and any time weekends. I know a lot of guilds are looking for players that can flex into other roles, but to be honest I have spent years DPSing and that’s not really my vibe at the moment so I’m kind of a one trick. I am more than happy to bring DPS or Tank alts once raid is on farm to give others a chance to learn however!

I am extremely laid back. Some would say annoyingly so. I play better when the vibe is good, so I’m preferably looking for a guild that wants to push content but is just super happy most of the time.

Biggest thing that grinds my gears is leavers in keys. If we are vibing, but not going to time a key, who cares. I’m having fun just playing.

If you’re looking for a healer for your guild and you think I sound like a good match then please let me know!

One love <3

Cheers everyone!

Hey there, We’re looking for a raiding healer. We run 9-11 Eastern Friday and Saturday. Fun is our goal, sounds like yours is the same. Drop me a message on Discord: Enthalpy7033

Hello Yisheng! I am actively looking for an additional healer, so I’d love to chat sometime.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: Ele Shaman, SPriest, Hunter, Boomkin
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972

Hello! DGMA is recruiting all for The War Within. We are a guild of online and IRL friends of 7+ years looking to expand the ranks. We are primarily an AOTC guild that love to branch out into other forms of content IE: PVP, Mythic plus or other random games. We have lost some people over the years to IRL commitments and have fallen short of a raid roster this past tier or so. We are aiming to recruit 10+ people to have a solid roster and never miss another raid day to lack of bodies.

We are all capable of AOTC, with a few players being CE raiders and Rank1 IO players. If you are willing to learn, we are happy to help get you up to speed. Our raid leader has multiple Cutting Edge kills and will help anyone who wants it.

Our current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12 EST.

As it stands we have open spots for any class or spec. We need one tank, and as many dps and healers we can get. We will always have a high need for exceptional players, or someone that is comfortable either multi-classing or having a class that can do multiple roles to fill in when needed.

Please fill out our quick google Form below and we will be in touch!
forms.gle/CKb53VVEPaVZjJyx5

1 Like

Hello! I wanted to see if maybe we have the energy you are looking for. <Maximum Effort> Recruiting for TWW Raiding Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm PST

If you are interested my contact information is at the bottom of the recruitment post! I look forward to hearing from you. We definitely would love to have you.

Hey. I think we might be a good fit, I am going to copy and past my post please reach out if any questions…

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:
• Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
• Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About Raiding with Us: As a guild, we achieve AOTC every season and aim to push into Mythic. With a core group of up to 16 players, we’re looking to expand by 4-6 committed raiders. We provide support to raiders through the guild bank and officer assistance to ensure everyone is raid-ready.

What We Offer:
• Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons, striking a balance between fun and focus; we welcome players who value camaraderie and collective success.
• Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raid nights are efficient, focused, and supportive.
• Experienced Leadership: Our officers are dedicated to helping eager learners grow and excel.
• Mythic+: While raiding is our primary focus, we actively run M+ groups.
• PVP: We have a casual PVP group that enjoys achieving elite sets together.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (Need a swing healer that can also DPS)
• Restoration Shamans
• Holy Paladins
• Restoration Druids
• Preservation Evokers
• Other Healers: Just message us; we’re flexible!

DPS:
• Highly Needed Classes: Mage, Warlock, Rogue
• Other DPS: Message us, we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

PVP: Our casual PVP group is all about fun and camaraderie. We regularly achieve elite sets and push ratings together. We’re not hardcore or elitist; we’re just a group of friends enjoying PVP content.
If you’re looking for a guild where you can:
• Run PVP content with friends
• Improve your skills without pressure
• Participate in guild events and activities
• Enjoy good ol’ fashioned WoW camaraderie

Then we’re the guild for you! We welcome players of all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned pros. Our Discord is always active, with members ready to dive into PVP.
Requirements:

•	Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
•	Discord: Mandatory for voice chat during raids and is our primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa
Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hey Yisheng!

We’re looking for dedicated raiders to add to our Sunday 7-10pm CST AOTC team (and possibly Monday). We also have players that love to run M+ and we won’t tolerate leavers/toxic behavior.

If you’d like to chat to see if we’d be a good fit for you, please add me on Discord: Schnookmz

Thanks!

Hello there, I’m the recruitment officer for Mutual Hatred on Area 52 and came across your post and wanted to touch base with you to see if you’re still looking for a guild. is a mythic guild that is in the process of rebuilding. Founded by a group of close friends and former CE raiders - MH aims to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding culture. We are always recruiting like minded individuals to join us who possess the desire and motivation to perform at a high level while leaving the elitist attitude at the door. Currently we are raiding a light schedule while rebuilding our roster with midcore CE intentions.

Guild & Server: Mutual Hatred - Area 52
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9pm-1am EST (8pm - 12pm CST)
Current Progression: **S3:**3/9m Amirdrassil - FATED: 3/9M Aberrus all final bosses killed on heroic. (We just started in mythic last week for the fun and almost got 4/9!)

Requirements: Don’t waste everyone’s time

Bnet: Sadtman#1241
disc: Jonnybads

Greetings Yisheng, the Chill!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

< Group Hug > [Area-52] is a new guild with an intended mythic focus, currently recruiting to establish a roster for TWW. Our goal is to provide a fun yet focused raid environment aiding the team in steady progression, while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. In addition, we also aim to foster a M+ community within the guild as many of us are moderately focused on M+ content.

Raid days/times:

Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am EST [6:30pm - 9:30pm PST]

Recruitment Needs:

Tanks: CLOSED

Melee DPS: OPEN; [High Priority: Warrior/DH/Rogue]

Ranged DPS: OPEN; [High Priority: Hunter/Warlock/Mage]

Healers: OPEN; [High Priority: Holy Paladin/Disc Priest]

If your chosen class is not listed above, we encourage you to still reach out as we are always looking to add exceptional players to our team.

For more information regarding recruitment/raiding, please contact:

Guild Master: [Ivaedra]
Discord: ivaedra (preferred method) // Bnet: Vae#11586

Hey, Yisheng,

focuses on making progression while simultaneously enjoying the game and good company! Here is our forum post: <Luxgarde> is recruiting Heroic raiders for TWW!

Please reach out to me @original_luxa on Discord if we sound like a good fit!

Best,
Luxa

Bring them thicc heals this way!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late-night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 9:45 pm to 12:45am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realized that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t want to give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497 or Discord at Hadorya#3191. Hope to hear from you soon. If not, then I wish you luck in your endeavors.

Hey Yisheng!

It sounds like you’d be a great fit for Empathy! We’re a casual, friendly, 18+ guild that values a positive and laid-back atmosphere. We focus on pushing content while keeping the vibes fun and stress-free.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays from 7-9pm ST, which fits well with your availability. We love having players who bring good energy and enjoy the game, whether it’s DPSing or tanking on alts. The key thing for us is that everyone enjoys playing together, so we definitely share your view on keeping things fun and relaxed.

If you’re interested, feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486). I’d love to chat more and see if we’re a good match!

Hi Yisheng!

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hey Yishemg! If you have not found a home yet, please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hi Yisheng,

We might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

3 raid teams to choose from whichever time works best for you. We are not asking anyone to raid all 3 teams

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hey Yisheng,

Bound in fate is currently looking for healers for our mythic prog team.

Here is a link to our guild post:

Have fun in TWW!

Join [Horror Show] as we dive into TWW with a mission to build a vibrant and engaging guild community. We’re all about reviving the old-school guild spirit by making new friends, tackling challenging bosses, and enjoying our time together. Don’t miss out on our exclusive guild events where winners can choose their prizes, along with a variety of M+ runs and entertaining activities on our non-raiding nights.
Please contact Furva-Aegwynn in game or Hush.0170 on discord.

Hi Yisheng, we would love a Disc Priest for Keys and casual raid. If our more casual approach to content and play times sound like they would work for you, I would love to get you into our guild!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.