Chill disc priest looking for a guild

Hi Yisheng! One Night Affair on US-Stormrage might be a good fit for you!

We are an AOTC-focused guild offering the luxury of achieving AOTC quickly while only having to dedicate a single, 3-hour night per week to raiding.
We raid Tuesday night 8:30-11:30pm EST, with an optional second raid night on Thursday from 9-11pm EST.

Our raiders like to enjoy the progress of raiding with a casual, tight-knit group while also having plenty of time to dedicate to other aspects of the game. We have many members who enjoy PvP, leveling alts, and especially running keys. Our progress from DF is as follows:

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dreamā€™s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

We are led by a GM and Officer corps that have all at one point been dedicated CE raiders and who bring a wealth of knowledge and dedication to our raid team. We emphasize efficient boss kills while participating in a more casual, yet still determined environment. If that sounds like something youā€™d be interested in, see below for recruitment contact information! Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Recruitment Needs:
HIGH: Healers
Moderate: DPS w/ tank off-spec
All classes welcome to apply

Recruitment Contacts:
Russo2305 (discord) or Russo#1226 (bnet)
Lucast0562 (discord)

Hi Yisheng!

I see that your post is 18 days old, so Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re still looking for a guild. I will post our guildā€™s info below, but if youā€™re still looking, please add me on Discord and we can chat further! Iā€™ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment youā€™re looking for!

Hey there! Iā€™m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. Iā€™m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interestedā€¦ I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hi Yisheng!

Hope you are well! Bloody Sundae is actively recruiting chill individuals with a focus on N/H raids etc. We have been around a long time and are really looking to just bring chill folks into the fold to expand our family. Iā€™ve linked our recruitment message below, and am currently online if you wish to chat!

Shalom shalom! You sound like a perfect fit for my guild. So much so that Iā€™m not even an officer, recruiter or whatever you wanna call it. Hand of Salvation is a chill guild I joined at the start of DF and still in it. We get Ahead of the curve every season for a few years now. Thereā€™s no drama, everyone is just chill, laid back and just goes with the vibe. They have groups that also do keys almost every day at different times of the day on our off days. Tues/Thurs 9-11:30 EST the raid nights, apply at www.discord.gg/CTwSuqXXMv

Tell them Kysha sent ya

Hey there, if you are still looking hit me up on btag adema#1487. we will raid fri/sat 10-12est and everything else on off nights.