Chicago Deep dish > NY Pizza

Deep dish is definitely the best.

The people here being cringe saying it’s not pizza are the kind of people you shouldn’t associate if you want to live life to the fullest.

3 Likes

I’ve found the american pretending to know stuff about pizza!

HaHa Jon Stewart is really funny and he went on this really original rant about how deep dish is casserole. Man I love certain political talking heads. He’s a funny guy, for sure.

Anyways, I gotta go back to playing DnD with my liberal friends and drinking soylent. I’ll see you guys later. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, finally someone who enjoys the simple things in life.

1 Like

That style is really doughy, and not Chicago Deep Dish.

1 Like

Nothing beats Mamma’s homemade pizza!

1 Like

True but I wanted to throw it out and see if people recognized it :slight_smile:

My favorite is a simple Neapolitan pizza. Basil, Cheese, Sauce.

I like Malnati’s. Deep dish gets my vote

Costco Pizza > Anything in NY or Chicago

FIGHT ME

What if you got it at a Costco in NY?

1 Like

Deep dish is to pizza as cheesecake is to…cake. All are great, but not created equally.

2 Likes

I like Detroit style pizza but… alas… it’s not where I live. Though I also like NY style and Chicago as well.

:cookie:

2 Likes

digiorno stuffed crust frozen pizza

1 Like

Wait is that lasagna in a bread bowl I thought this thread was about pizza

One of my regrets when i was a truck was never stopping in chicago for true deep dish pizza

Exactly! Chicago “pizza” isn’t even pizza!

I agree OP and to all the negative Nancies you can call it what you want it will always be pizza to me.

1 Like

Lasagna requires pasta I think? :eyes:

3 Likes

Yeah, I have never had a deep dish that wasn’t doughy due to the mountain of toppings piled on. Personally I prefer thinner crusts pizza myself.

I see a picture of Chicago pizza and my first thought is who ever made that cake is going to kill whoever spilled ketchup on top of it.

4 Likes