Checking-In (Forum Lounge for Chatting)

??? What does that mean?

It is cactus

1 Like

Okay then :confused:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a foodie brave in that Iā€™ve been in the restaurant industry. So Iā€™ll try anything once. But Iā€™ll spit garbage out as soon as it passes my tastebuds. I donā€™t have a super refined palette but I know whatā€™s trash and whatā€™s acceptable and also whatā€™s given alteration.

3 Likes

Ever dipped a Quesadilla in Sweet Baby Rayā€™s BBQ? Itā€™s awesome

2 Likes

Yes. Sweet Baby Rays has been a market sweetheart since 2001.

2 Likes

I donā€™t blame you for that reaction. :laughing:

It most commonly functions like an accent. Alternative to using a bell pepper for example. Or they can be pickled like carrots. Or roasted/ fried for a snack.

1 Like

Makes more sense :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, best BBQ to ever exist. Ugh, my brain. I need sleep, good night everyone

1 Like

Itā€™s not. Sweet Baby Rays is certainly not older or more popular than KC Masterpiece in years or fans. KC Masterpiece orginal formula might still be the highest yield. (Iā€™m trying to check numbers to confirm that.)

1 Like

Never heard of it, Iā€™ll have to look it up and get me some

2 Likes

Whaaatā€¦ Youā€™ve never seen Masterpiece in a grocery store?

1 Like

Nope, hahaha

2 Likes

OMG. I need to know all your deets and where you grew up to be this person away from american marketing.

3 Likes

Check IN with your game/player status OR your favorite BBQ Sauce - are ya live? Are ya Plundering. Are Ya Classic?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve mostly lived from house to house, and apartment to apartment. I moved around quite a bit and been through like half of the USA just for sights before Covid became a thing. After that Iā€™ve been working and helping my dad when he needs it. Iā€™ve always been a helpful person for most of my 24yrs of life

2 Likes

Retail and a little bit of Plunderstorm, I canā€™t for the life me play Classic

1 Like

I get it. Iā€™m a military spouse. My home and my work was where they set me. And then both my parents got lung cancer. I was a caretaker for years. And then Covid hit. We are the lost and unknown.

3 Likes

how have you been? we miss you in discord.

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to get emotional, Iā€™m going to bed

1 Like