Checking-In (Forum Lounge for Chatting)

Life kicked me twice. I lost my nephew in January and his father (my eldest brother) two weeks ago. Reality has put my immediate family in the meat grinder. I have one more older brother (tanking) while I’m healing. In a last man standing match.

I cannot. I’m not there yet, but I appreciate the empathy. You are so sweet to offer!

1 Like

No matter where any of us are, it’s always a sister/brother hood lol.

4 Likes

what about a gushood?

2 Likes

“POODLES UNITE!!!”
/giggle

2 Likes

Damn, I… didn’t know that. I hope you’re doing well, now.

And morning!

1 Like

Not sure if i’m gonna be getting this one. The spark i had for that game is pretty dead and i lost investment in the story after the endwalker main story ended. Didn’t care for the story arc they did in the void.

Part of me wants to give it a shot, the new classes look nice, but what i want from the game is for it to change after a decade of stagnating on the same formula.

Probably should watch the Paxeast conference Yoshi P just did then lol.

Nothing but trouble.

1 Like

Good morning. An open-ended post like that is going to go in a lot of directions.

1 Like

Or the vastly superior WAGGLE Megalounge and Thread, the clearly superior choice of lounge, bar, restaurant, orc massage parlor and nightclub for the discerning Azerothian citizen with the most exquisite taste! We have booze, chili-fries, a jukebox, booze, and an abundance of bodacious buxom draenei babes!

There’s some noodle-elves too.

/waggle

5 Likes

That’s the point

1 Like

“THAT is where the real fun is at.”
/GRIN

2 Likes

I find many threads to be a lot of fun honestly but yes that is one of them so I can vouch for it as well.

3 Likes

“It’s my fave one.”
/smile

2 Likes

“Although, I like MY Chat Thread too.”
/grin
/giggle

3 Likes

I thought there was already a few “lounge” threads active?

1 Like

“Five, at least, I think.”

2 Likes

How many are there, gee whiz :joy:

“Enough to keep people from getting too bored, if they use them.”

2 Likes