Checking-In (Forum Lounge for Chatting)

Hi there.

My posts always devolve into anarchy and chaos, always several conversations going on at once. I want to keep the anarchy contained and speak to forum friends. Or make new ones.

This is me checking in. I hope you’re doing well.

8 Likes

I’m glad you made this thread! I hope folks who are taking a WoW or forum break stop in and let us know they’ll be MIA for awhile. Or those who’ve gotten a forum vacation come back here and post their return. Overall life status updates that keep you in WoW or away from the game are good to hear. Achievements, setbacks, uncertainties in game and in life all matter.

Keep bein’ awesome fam.

1 Like

Man, I wish I was awesome. But the only thing I know is the fact I know nothing.

1 Like

We are all organized fairy dust, pretending we have some kind of supreme consciousness, floating through a cosmic miasma of chaos and anarchy. How is that not awesome? I feel like I both know nothing about anything - and yet, that is completely awesome.

4 Likes

bro i am way too drunk for this, rn

1 Like

Final Fantasy 14: Dawntrail pre-orders start Tuesday!

June 28th release date for pre-order early access, July 2nd full release!

You’re exactly drunk enough.

:beers:

2 Likes

You know you know nothing and therefore you know something so you don’t know nothing! But if that thing you know is incorrect, do you really know it? If not, there is a loop.

3 Likes

Ayyy, that’s cool! I’m excited for the new horror-themed Rimworld DLC, tbh. That’s gonna be FUN.

The truth, ladies and gentlemen. The truth we all strive to hear. :beers:

I need a blunt, now.

2 Likes

I was planning to take a longer break from the forums, but it’s hard to just lurk.

cautiously dips in a toe

4 Likes

Hey, man, the forums are fun.

I learned to not take everything said here so seriously and I’ve been feeling much better about posting instead of lurking.

Took a forum-vacation for it, but I’m still happier.

2 Likes

Once I’m done goofing off in Classic, I’m probably going to take an extended break from both the forums and the game. Everything is just boring now.

2 Likes

Thank you for checking in :grin:

2 Likes

hi swainley. hope everyone has a nice time on the forums and stuff. i feel boring so i will probably go away now.

4 Likes

waves hello

Just passing through. have a good one.

4 Likes

I heard that plus sized KulTiran men were related to walruses…

2 Likes

you are not boring, homie.

The forums are great. A little salty, but some well-rounded flavors.

That is a falsehood. A white lie. A slanderous attack against my character.

We’re related to Tuskarr.

3 Likes

Lol. No one here is boring. Ever. The forums are my at work and during travel entertainment. If you guys were boring, I wouldn’t have my TL3 from reading all the responses y’all post with and at one another.

2 Likes

That reminds me, when ever you go to check out at the store, you show what you’ve got, they bleep it into the system, you pay, take your stuff and leave. Right?

Well why is there always someone in front of you that ends up in a five minute conversation with the clerk at the register? It’s a convienent store, you just buy what you have and go. No and they keep passing things back and forth, back and forth. What’s that all about?

So why is this? And why do they always get to the register just before you do?

3 Likes

It’s always a friggin 7-11, too.

2 Likes