Checking-In (Forum Lounge for Chatting)

(chrisnp/gotnov switches to this character to get more likes to give out hopefully not creeping out Kodaveris further) Limited likes per character is so annoying.

i wish i had a brain or a soul or something worth offering the world or God or anyone.
Anyways, enough about my depressed schizophrenic bad self… I enjoy the conversations you seem like way more interesting people than I am.

1 Like

I’m gonna crash. Didn’t realize how late it was.

Gotta work in the morn. Bye frens.

Will bump later.

4 Likes

This, legit this, I have always said I like handing out likes like candy so the limit gets annoying because I wanna just hand out hearts like this.

5 Likes

Oh, hey, it’s you!

I 'member you. Henlo.

3 Likes

I pinged you earlier, even put a Baby Yoda GIF, but again hello, lol.

4 Likes

I’m hanging in there. Work’s been really tough the past couple of weeks and I’m not sure it’s going to ease up cause there’s now a whole new email chain for yet another task. I really need some time off…

4 Likes

I haven’t been taking a break per se, just haven’t been feeling the forums as much. I still try to take a looksies every now and again. Honestly as someone who never really cared for forums before, I’m surprised I was able to keep up activity for as long as I did without needing some sort of ‘break.’

3 Likes

We’re not allowed to dislike things, because that’s too negative. But we can’t like too many things either, because that’s… too positive? I don’t even know. lol

1 Like

I love your attention to other players/consumers posts. You are so kind. I try to give out likes upon likes too.

Where is Fairlight?

2 Likes

fairlight was eaten by a potato.

1 Like

Lies. Maybe eaten by cabbage.

2 Likes

Awww you are sweet to say that so thanks for the kind words and good question, I haven’t seen them in Discord for a few days so maybe just taking a break or away.

2 Likes

i saw it firsthand it was horrible. french fries everywhere.

2 Likes

Lies it was slaw all the way. Coleslaw.

2 Likes

I think those fries ended up in my stomach

coleslaw is disgusting.

2 Likes

Coleslaw is amazing, what are you talking about?

1 Like

Uh, it is the cronchy awesome that lettuce fails to be on many occasions. BBQ pulled pork sammich ya don’t dress with lettuce. Ya put cronchy slaw on it.

1 Like

Agreed, South Carolina over here AKA Wannabe Texan

2 Likes

Yer not. Yer just not. You got too much greenery and good orchards yer not the desert of Texas. Not even by a little.

1 Like