Checking-In (Forum Lounge for Chatting)

Hello dearie and it’s been awhile but it’s good to see you again. :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Absolutely love that little character. I’m happy to see practical effects making a come back in modern stuff :heart:

2 Likes

Me too, I’m such a Baby Yoda fan like I collect all the GIF’s, meme’s, pics, stuffed animals, etc. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

i’m not sure who it is anymore.

1 Like

This one will be a must. I’ve built a model of her, drawn her/sketched her. Even seen a sister ship (basically a rebuild) of her on the Tall Ships Races - in both Chicago and Tacoma.

We might skim Fenway. I had a great uncle recruited to the Red Sox who gave up his contract because his wife refused to move from Illinois. We might see the Symphony if we get a chance.

Our big themes are buildings and old roads/railroads that had significant meanings. Like we love old underground railroad and prohibition stuff. Old Union Pacific and Pioneer trails. We love the gritty things behind the curtains. Breweries are another fav. because they have such colorful stories. Stockyards. Military forts. Canals.

Eh, hopefully it isn’t and it’s just (ironically) someone with a close name.

3 Likes

Mead is delicious.

1 Like

I’ll have to try it sometime

1 Like

Good mead is delicious. Like good wine is delicious. But there’s some rock gut out there.

There is a new Grogu movie, The Mandalorian and Grogu.

2 Likes

Who is this Bezren that keeps liking everyone’s posts? Major stalker vibes

1 Like

umm… hi. i am not a stalker i just like liking peoples’ posts. Christopher / ChrisNP/ my main’s name is Gotnov, nice to meet you

7 Likes

Well, you were creeping me out. Sorry, nice to meet you too

2 Likes

Liking posts isn’t stalking. Gotnov just enjoys all types of forum conversations.

4 Likes

I know that name, hi, hi. :yum: :yum: :yum:

4 Likes

I’m not familiar, but hey, it is what it is

2 Likes

Hey, I’m doing ok

2 Likes

doing well currently 22x wins in 1st place in trial of style trying to beat my priests record with my hunter rn

3 Likes

I’m gonna run outta likes on this thread so be ready for the discount blue hearts :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I’ve seen the ship a number of times but one thing I made a point to do was to see it when it was in dry dock a few years ago. You could see the whole hull, copper bottom and all.

1 Like