Chatty Guild Seeks Kind and Humorous Members

Get back in your fridge, you mad man!

I donā€™t like fridges. The light goes out when you close the door!

Hey hey, you youā€¦
I donā€™t like your current guild!

No way no wayā€¦
I think you need a new one!

Hey hey, you youā€¦
We could be your favourite guild!

But if you donā€™t like Avril Lavinge or if you are actually in a guild I do like, ignore the above and continue on!

1 Like

I donā€™t like Avril Lavigne but I love this guild.

Seriously, if youā€™re looking for a place where you can feel included in every aspect of the game, stop here. Iā€™ve had some great memories with this guild and made a lot of friends. Weā€™re always gabbing away on Discord, running M+, raids are super chill, everyone is fabulous. We have members from outside AU/NZ as well.

Lastly, I will fuel the fruit+cheese (aka pineapple on pizza) debate with my love for toasted banana and cheese sandwichesā€¦or stop it dead in its tracksā€¦depending on how you look at it.

1 Like

Also, tusks are pretty weird but Kul Tirans are NOT shaved Pandas.

Come join us to discuss.

Feel free to avert thy eyes from the shaved panda above, she knows not what she says.

1 Like

Coffeeeeeeee bring coffeeeeeeee. On a good note - yay Friday!!

I have played WoW off and on now since TBC. Rogues have always been my favorite class but I have ventured into warriors now as well. I have played on NA servers exclusively in the past but would like to make a start on a Oceanic Server seeming I live in Aus. I love my Prot Warrior and would look at boosting a new character to 110 to get a head start in a new server. Is there room for tanks in the guildā€¦I should refraiseā€¦Is there room for tanks in the guild without a ton of raiding experience? Like almost none in the current meta? Off tank etcā€¦I am quick to learn and am invested to create a new start.

Tusks are the best. Tusks Tusks Tusks.

Tusks.

(for anyone wondering, we spoke to Nixxe and they joined the Chata Train. Choo Choo!)

I see you and raise you a Trojan marching band.

Tusk!

2 Likes

Chocolate!!! This guild is currently experiencing high volumes of chocolate. Proceed with cautionā€¦

2 Likes

Hereā€™s the 411, folks.
Say some gangster is dissinā€™ your fly girl, you just give 'em one of these.

[a ginvite to Chataclysm]

Hope everyone had a hoppy Easter, and even if you donā€™t (or do) celebrate the best chocolate holiday, I hope you had a pleasant-enough long weekend!

I have recently joined up with this guild and it has been a blast so far. Itā€™s hard to find any guild/Corp/group in just about any game these days without a toxic culture but I have lucked out and found one here. Check us out! We have coffee and delicious cookies (soft and hard) lol

1 Like

If you thought Monday was hardā€¦ Let me introduce you to my friend Tuesdayā€¦

If you also struggle with mornings, the start of the week or just wanna go back to bed right nowā€¦ Hit us up! We could be friends.

1 Like

I joined this guild recently and theyā€™ve been nothing but welcoming and friendly. A great guild to relax and play some WoW with however you enjoy playing it.

2 Likes

Good evening fellow people who enjoy freedom and not being held hostage,

It is I, your favourite warrior who is absolutely not being held against his will and forced to bump the guild recruitment post at semi-regular intervals.

I was thinking today about how great [checks notes] Chataclysm is, and how you would thoroughly enjoy being a part of it.

Our fearless leader Clammy Llammy is great and me saying this definitely has nothing to do with that the guild may or may not have done with my family.

If you enjoy killing dragons, doing social things, having your vital organs removed and sold to fund a mount, and generally having a [checks notes] good time, you should say goodbye to your friends and family forever contact one of the individuals mentioned in the OP.

2 Likes

You will all be my slaves! Er, I mean, hi!

There is absolutely zero proof that we have ever held anyone, specifically a warrior with pointy ears, hostage. None whatsoever. Nope. Nada!

This weeks food related topics included:

A debate centred around how you have your vegemite. Majority agreed thats its the best on toast with butter.

How you have your coffee at home. We range from instant to some members having their own coffee machines. I know where im going for coffee next :stuck_out_tongue: