Charging Station bugged

Its a sharding issue. I’ve tried with WM on and off

This is the fourth time I pay to use the charge station and NOTHING, invisible tower like always. Have tried loging in/back and realm hoping

EDIT: Tried Turning on and off WM. Nothing yet again.

Theres is like tons of threads with the same problem. And NOT A SINGLE ONE WAS ANSWERED BY SOMEONE IN BLIZZARD.

I can’t even imagine what would happen if this game were free to play. Thanks a lot blizz.

Having the same issue myself today, seems this has been a week long issue, disappointed to see no fix yet :confused:

I even tried going to SW, turning on War Mode, coming back and no dice, still not there!! I was waiting for this day and now I’ve had to pay 250 spare parts and and Energy cell and nothing , didn’t show up. Also have the quest to “build the charging station (optional)” quest objective but can’t seem to do that either, not sure how someone can screw up the only way to charge cells…

2 Likes

They are aware.

1 Like

It’s honestly been three weeks for me that this quest hasn’t shown up. They are aware but clearly the bug fix isn’t top priority. I’ll be exalted by the time it’s fixed and then I won’t care. Still BS that this has been an ongoing issue and they have yet to fix it. :C

1 Like

Another day with the same issue.

Really hard to play mechagon without batteries.

1 Like

I’m standing right where its supposed to be, and watching other players run up, use it and disappear, then reappear moments later when they’re done using it. I’m out of phase or something? Tried taking fp back to mainland then coming back. that didn’t work. Then I tried /reload. That didn’t work. I logged out and back in. Yep, you guessed it. It didn’t work. Now, I have hearthed to Dalaran, then hearthed back to rustbucket. annnnnnnd…that didn’t fix it. I’m at a loss here. I work 14hr days, and they’re not set hours. So my playtime is varied, and its rare that the charging station event is up when I’m on mechagon…this is stupid, how am i supposed to get batteries for the jetpack to help farm the rep to get flying?!

Yeah, I’ve tried everything. Even joining groups in other realms. Nothing worked.

1 Like

No, tried this too. Still invisible.

Yup, having the same issue as others have posted. There are a bunch of other players just waiting in front of Flux, also frustrated they can’t proceed.

Happening again today too.

Yep…happening on Alleria on my priest. Same issue.

1 Like

Ug…I didnt meant to remove that! Yes happening on Elune-Gilneas as well. The quest to use the station is up but the station is not. Thanks!

Players go invisible where I assume the charging station should be. I paid for the 2 hour buff and can’t use the machine. The NPC standing next to it says, “You confused or something’? You already got access and the charger’s over there.”

1 Like

Gonna throw my name on here as well. No charger appeared, but the NPC had the quest. Turned in my spare parts and energy cell, the charger didn’t appear, but I can see other players running into the area and vanishing as they switch phases. The NPC also tells me I have access to the phased charger.

1 Like

same ,i need the neek for protocol of purification rank 3 o 2,
and this takes too much time,more in Nyalotha for 8.3 parch

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me and at least one person on Turalyon. Maybe if Blizz thought Xi Jinping was having this problem they’d actually fix it.

1 Like

Same here, I have lost 500 spare parts :cry:

Same thing has happened to me today sadly :frowning: