Charging Station bugged

Hello,

A few days ago, I was wanting to complete the Mechagon quest “Energy Cells for Everyone”. To access the Charging Station, a player needs to complete a quest called “Wanna Charge? Gotta Pay!”. Upon completion, 250 “Spare Parts” and 1 “Energy Cell” are removed from the player’s inventory. It should be stated that the “Wanna Charge? Gotta Pay!” quest is not visible unless the Charging Station is accessible that day.

However, myself (as well as many other players) have reported that the Charging Station never spawned on that day. I am aware that the Charging Station is meant to be destroyed, but respawns under normal circumstances.

I waited for the Charging Station to respawn, but it never did. I waited for hours during this day; I completed “Wanna Charge? Gotta Pay!” three times, which subtracted a total of 750 “Spare Parts” and 3 “Energy Cell” items from my inventory.

I have submitted a ticket, but have received a three different replies (none of which resulted in the restoration of my lost items).

I feel that I am fully entitled to restoration of these items for many reasons, including:

• The quest does not require the player’s confirmation (such as when socketing a gem or relic)
  • Blizzard openly offers help with restoring stackable items, listed on the “World of Warcraft Item Restoration” FAQ page
  • Other players have publicly posted this bug on Blizzard forums, Twitter, Reddit, and other areas

I would like my situation to be revisited, and hopefully have my items restored. I have been seeking nothing but the restoration of 750 “Spare Parts” and 3 “Energy Cell” items.

27 Likes

up(im having the issue)

3 Likes

Same here. Waited 4-5 days for the charging station to be the project of the day. Now it is supposed to be active today. Still doesn’t show.

4 Likes

First time using it myself, its just simply not there though others are using it just fine as I can see them vanishing when they approach. This is highly frustrating blizzard, whomever’s idea it was to have this system be a thing made a terrible call and to know it made it past testing is atrocious. If you wanted to limit us on how much we could do just put a timer or a charge limit.

4 Likes

I didnt see this thread but made another one myself because of this issue. the charging station is supposed to be up. I paid to use the station, the items were removed from inventory, and the 2hr timer is counting down, but NO charging station is up.
Its completely invisible and unusable. And its not just myself but several other players are also having this same issue. Such a freakin rip. I finally catch the charging station when its up and its bugged out.

5 Likes

Same here, I tried to use it last night and it was just invisible. I saw people run up to where it would be and they would disappear. I did the daily to be able to use it for the 2h twice and I still can’t see it but I still see people running up to it. I’ve left the zone, logged out for hours and try to return, dropped the quest and picked it back up. I can’t see it and I’m kind of annoyed that I’ve wasted materials to be able to use it.

ETA: Here is a screenshot. The NPC even tells me I have access to it. https://i.imgur.com/VSLJEao.jpg My only guess is that I have to catch it during the building phase? I have no clue but it’s quite frustrating.

7 Likes

The same exact thing happened to me. I need energy cells. The daily quest was up. I fed the 1 energy cell and 250 spare parts to Flux and got nothing. The charging station was invisible or simply did not spawn at all. Other people were running up and disappearing into it but I got nothing. Also lost the mats. Thanks, Blizz. Please fix your mess.

4 Likes

I too am having the same issue. The NPC took my parts and battery, I got the 2 hour buff to access the charging station, but there is no charging station present.

4 Likes

Happening to me today…never had this issue. Guess I’ve lost the 250 spare parts and energy cell.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Been going on for a few weeks now on both my horde and alliance toons. Probably done the turn in 250 parts/cell at least 4-5 times on multiple toons each and it just doesn’t show up. Submitted the bug report a few times… no response. Typical blizz fashion. Man I really wish we were back in the old days where bugs were actually fixed in a timely fashion. My guess is they might literally have on person solely dedicated to running the current game for every aspect of it while everyone else is on classic/new expac.

Got the same issue here. I tried this quest 2 times, lost 500 spares and 2 cells. -.-’

1 Like

I am having the same issue…Yesterday, The charging station was not available to me even though I paid the fee

Today, Flux was accepting payment, even though the charging station wasn’t visible. I thought maybe we needed to wait for it to show up so we could re-build it.

It’s been 30 minutes since I paid into the option to be able to use it, and the charging station hasn’t shown up. Lots of people in chat are saying the same thing.

2 Likes

Yeah i just paid the spare parts and cell to use this chargin station and it is not visible. I saw it once the first time i got to this place (which was only a few days ago) but now it is just gone and i don’t know what to do. Can’t eve craft things if i can’t charge cells. This sucks.

1 Like

I tried cycling war mode but it didn’t seem to work.

Sigh, paid the fee, also can’t see charging station. Wish I would have seen this thread.

3 Likes

I have the issue. I am low on energy cells.

2 Likes

No charging station and it’s supposed to be one of the projects today. Paid twice and it never showed up, can’t even see the outline to begin work on it. I’ve been checking in all day. Either make something reasonably accessible or take it out of the game. This is nonsense.

3 Likes

Same here. Even some players seem to phase out when getting near the Charging Station and I also paid for the right to use it.

1 Like

Same issue

2 Likes