Characters deleveled - Khadgar

So my 120 dk being 80 was not a design intent

cool

2 Likes

Just to follow up, it’s not just characters being deleveled, but also race changes being reverted (my druid is a NE again instead of Kul Tiran) as well as other toons being brought back that have been deleted. Hope to hear updates soon!

6 Likes

Yup, both my Void Elves don’t exist on my character list anymore, including the one that race changed years ago and the one I leveled all the way to 120 from scratch.

1 Like

I submitted a ticket also as I have just “found” my character on Khagdar (US) had been severely de-leveled and placed in an inappropriate place. I also found a character I deleted about a month ago back in my inventory. I am sure you guys will figure it out, in the meantime, maybe I should stay off that realm? TICKET SYSTEM NOT WORKING. Update add: Dorrah to this list.

Similar issue here, but different. I’m getting copies of my characters added to my account. The original character remains, but I also have a copy of the character from around Cataclysm era (level 80-85, often logged out in a Cata zone).

First it was just one character, which was solved by a ticket. Then it was five more, which was also solved by another ticket. This morning I had two more, but I just checked now and there’s a third.

As I said, I’ve lost no progress to this issue (yet), but seeing other people’s issues, I’m watching my account like a hawk.

2 Likes

ok so I haven’t played on Khadgar server since shortly after launch and those toons have all been deleted for years and years. But they are all back along with copies of them with their names and numbers. And that happened to me on Undermine server as well. It also happened on Hydraxis, where the realm list said I had 6 toons and I only had 3.

Overnight my main (this character) has disappeared. Now I just have the 90 on my account.

Having same issues on khadgar. Please update us on status of fix.

Two chars “deleveled”. My main, a rogue is down to 86, and hunter alt is back to 44! Also several low level chars that were deleted months if not years ago have re-appeared.
Tried running through the ticket system but it just runs you in circles to FAQs that are not relevant. Can’t find an option to actually submit a ticket.

The blue post has a direct link to post a ticket.

4 Likes

That’s great, though there is no confirmation of a ticket received, nor do they show up under MY TICKETS. I suspect something is amiss there also. Though I am confident all will be solved soon, I mean once they get to work on the West Coast.

1 Like

I logged into my account yesterday, and one of my characters was missing. I tried to make a new character to refresh the list, but it didn’t work. I submitted a ticket on the issue, and was told to make another new character to refresh the list. It still isn’t working.

Character : Zophiel
120 Blood Elf Paladin
Khadgar

Same here. My priest who was a reasonably geared 120, is now in Elwynn forest, not in a guild and rolled back to level 84. Every bit of gear, loot and money she earned since then is gone.

1 Like

Is this going to be fixed after maintenance? I don’t appreciate my toons being rolled back so I can’t even really play them the way I want.

1 Like

I would appreciate an ETA on our characters being restored. A few hours? A few days? A few weeks?

I allotted a lot time to play the game this week and so far I haven’t been able to for 24 hours now.

1 Like

Blizzard rarely gives an ETA. Players tend to forget what the “E” stands for.

6 Likes

A lot of us have alts, including on different servers. While not ideal, as we enjoy playing our mains, this at least allows us to keep playing.

3 Likes

I put a ticket in and a GM told me that the characters didn’t delevel, but that I haven’t accessed those characters since 2014 and I need to pay more attention to what characters I am looking at.

Uh buddy, those characters were working on Legion factors and were sitting in the Vindicaar. Are you kidding me?

10 Likes

It’s a really new issue and all GMs may not be familiar with it.

If we had an ETA, Volley, we would provide one. At this point we don’t have an estimate on how long it may take to find the issue and develop a resolution. It could be hours, days or weeks. Of course our teams are endeavoring for it to be closer to hours.

As soon as we have any information we’ll be sure to update everyone.

5 Likes