Character transfer insanity

You’ve been on here since Tuesday and have participated in several threads. All of that - not going to get you a resolution any sooner I mis-spoke, and I’ll apologize. I for some reason recall a DI posting in several threads but it wasn’t you. It still remains for the rest though.

It is a known issue. You will unfortunately be waiting until the bug is resolved. There is no time table on when that may be. You can, however, keep track of any updates posted in the thread I’m about to link.

For the OP - Just as a by the by, there is a known issue with trying to transfer to any of the RP realms right now.

Personally, I think the way to go is the refund option. And then re-purchase the tokens to do the transfers fresh when the issues are resolved. I’m glad it did seem to get you transferred to your different account for Djoro #1. I see there is also some issues transferring from account to account, but you lucked out on that one. That post I linked for you, it has all the different issues going on specifically with the transfers. Any updates will be posted there too, to keep everything in one place.

Good luck!

5 Likes