"Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts."

The start of it is soooo sickeningly easy and boring you cant even make it to end game cause of how bad it is.

Classic questing is just as easy though. Vanilla questing was different. But if you think questing in CLASSIC actually requires any skill or thought at all… pls never play an actually difficult game. Or try a game on any mode but the easiest.

ANYWAYS. Go back to trolling other people.

1 Like

It’s not trolling. What you’re doing is, though. You got to level 10 and said it was too easy. If I got to level 10 on classic (and I have, but for example) and said it was too easy to continue how would you respond? Also drinking constantly =/= skill/difficulty. Also if you plan on ever playing tbc classic itd even easier on all fronts AND is where retail started. So. Lol

1 Like

Hey now you match a mage drink for drink IRL and let me know how easy it is.

Did you read dudes posts? The amount of copium over a 10+ year old game being “harder” cuz level 10. :rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

Oh yeah leveling in vanilla just as brain dead easy as it is in retail. Thinking time spent = difficulty is silly, does he think binge watching TV is also difficult?

2 Likes

There are games where leveling is hard. Like EQ. But he’s not playing their classic servers, for a reason. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Yep the people claiming they loved vanilla because it was so hard have no idea what a hard MMO actually is, they didn’t play EQ they didn’t play Wildstar.

They flocked to the MMO that very explicitly billed itself as the easy mode MMO that was supposed to be accessible to everyone. And now whine when shockingly blizzard tries to make it accessible.

2 Likes

Lmao, please tell me this is a troll.

Some of you people are so disconnected from reality it’s comical.

1 Like

Yep. Saying vanilla is hard is like saying super Mario Brothers is super hard-core. It’s not. Never was. It’s just living out your boomer glory days while actually being a genxer rofl

All his posts are this dramatic. If you wanna laugh look at his post history. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ooo, I appreciate this!

tldr.

Blah blah blah, blah blah blah.

I never said that boosts are the only thing that make retail bad :rofl:

Actually i’m willing to bet that anyone progression raiding in Vanilla that was a GenX er would not say it was hard in a high skill ceiling kind of way. It was time consuming.

The reason why people kept on saying Vanilla was “hard” because they were the newbs the core audience avoided 15 years ago. Barrens chat was never funny. Leeroy Jenkins was never funny. Nore were Chuck Norris jokes.

The participation trophy generation, yet you want boosts. Lol get outta here

3 Likes

I have leveled multiple times already. In classic. Not to mention the tons I’ve done in retail. The person I want to play with that the boost will let play with me is older than I am. Rage quit classic at level 4. Didn’t even play retail until lfd/hog so they didn’t have to quest or run around. Despite wanting to play late vanilla/early tbc. But yeah younger = Satan. Older = gud. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Edit show me your multiple max levels in retail. Can even be 50s if you want to pretend shadowlands is bad. I can link you +20 right now I’ve leveled through all this crap. I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.

Regardless of how much you’ve leveled in any version of wow, giving out boosts is giving out free tickets for everyone to participate. You were talkin about a participation trophy generation, but by supporting boosts you’re supporting giving out free participation trophies so everyone can play

1 Like

This is a problem why? More people playing is good.

1 Like