"Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts."

I highly doubt that it will be on par with t3, thunderfury and tier set bonuses.

but anyways the t3 gear isnt a big deal.

it’s the 58 boosts and endless gold supply being dumped into tbc that i’m not a fan of

A handful of tier 3 will last to 70, lots of items will be replaced very quickly. That 58 boosted character in greens will be easily on par with most geared 60’s very soon into leveling in outlands.

2 Likes

Thanks for that valuable insight…

I’m confused about this

as opposed to the people who didn’t boost and the endless gold supply being dumped into tbc regardless?

A fresh server would not have 58 boosts
A fresh server would not have massive gold supply being dumped into it.
A fresh server would have a much more even playing field. that’s thats what i’m interested in.

3 Likes

lol are you serious bro? im done :rofl: :rofl:

We aren’t getting fresh servers.

But if you think bots wouldn’t plague a fresh server just as fast as they always have you are sadly mistaken.

1 Like

Like at least half of Vanilla Classic BiS is still used until lvl 70. Poor resto shamans still have to wear 3 piece T2 forever cause the set bonus is so broken lmao

1 Like

Never once said that or thought that, everyone knows blizzard is not good at handling bots or gold farmers.

at least a fresh server has that new feeling for a few months.

“We aren’t getting fresh servers.” also you don’t know this. tbc doesnt even have a release date. it’s still possible.

5 Likes

Hmm… blizzard flat out said no fresh servers at launch. Later maybe we’ll see.

I’d personally love to see some kind of seasonal servers.

They said no fresh Vanilla Classic servers.

2 Likes

And no fresh TBC servers.

1 Like

lmao okay just disagree instead of actually listening to the round table.

Hmm… they explicitly stated fresh servers of any kind are not happening at TBC launch.

feel free to give me a time stamp because the exact question specified Classic Vanilla Fresh servers and the paraphrased answer was “not at launch but we have our eye on it”

Feel free to give me the timestamp on fresh vanilla only servers…

55:05 in the official World of Warcraft youtube video titled " BlizzConline 2021 - World of Warcraft Q&A". too lazy to level and too lazy to actually check facts or listen i guess.

5 Likes

Feel free to post the link with the timestamp.

feel free to use the PRECISE timestamp on an official world of warcraft video on an official world of warcraft youtube channel you lazy slob.

1 Like