"Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts."

Blizzard please ban bots and RMTers. There, we complained about it like we have been for a decade. Happy?

he probably has like half the classic forum blocked at this point. lol

you are still angry, i agree with blizzards move to provide boosts, which are already happening in the current meta, and many of the times currently involve rmt.

1 Like

It’s so funny to me how people will continue to reply to you even after they’ve been blocked lol.

You are part of the problem.

boo! hello there. do you feel tempted at all to unhide this post and take a peek? you naughty boy you!

To be fair, there were definitely character boosts in TBC, they just weren’t from Blizzard. I knew of some folks who paid 3rd parties to level their characters for them. So it was in the game, it was just more susceptible to scamming and what not.

1 Like

the “problem” exists only in your mind. the game exists to be played not to be gatekept by nerds (and i am one as well, no shade) that argue over things literally no one else cares about. it’s like those star wars guys who crap all over the dude who put something “wrong” in a star wars movie. they shouldn’t be catered to either.

1 Like

That’s not being fair though.

It’s on Blizzard to ban people and punish those who RMT. Yes, it existed, and yes, people did/still do it, and it sucks for everyone. It’d be so nice if blizzard would just start banning people, most of these problems would go away.

1 Like

still waiting on you to post on your vanilla/tbc retail main btw. just switch toons. they’ll show up as you have an active retail sub right now. :slight_smile:

get used to it, its kinda cringe

good, let the RMTers be scammed and banned. Easy.

No the “problem” was waiting years for Blizzard to add Legacy servers then having them ruined by people who didn’t ask for them. Making changes so it feels more like a “Modern MMO” when thats not what its supposed to be.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Players weren’t asking for servers with retail mindset on them, if they were they would just play retail. Classic just isn’t for those people, and that’s fine. They shouldn’t expect the game to be changed to accommodate them. So unbelievably selfish, especially when you consider that 50% of the people who buy a boost won’t make it to 70, and 30% of the ones that do will quit before they get a single heroic key or attunement.

and those are generous numbers

i wanted a true vanilla experience too. instead i got a private server experience that i never asked for, nor sought out. the whole #nochanges thing was ruined right out at the gate as they catered to that demographic and didn’t stop any of the terrible things they did. and then the “normal” vanilla vets got ran off. the pserver people didn’t care about classic though. and even say that anyone who wants “classic forever” realms experience playing doesn’t matter and that they should just shove dead servers all together to make room for their reroll servers where they speed run to 60 and then parse lord until AQ when the game gets hard so they whine and threaten to unsub without F R E S H. they’ve said as much. check my post history. tons of my posts were flagged for trolling cuz they disagreed with me. i had a ton reinstated the other day because what i said wasn’t against the rules. blizz realized catering to THAT demographic forever was a bad idea. hence #somechanges

3 Likes

I am against the Boost. Play the game or don’t play the game. Paying a service so that you can skip to the end should not be an option.

Level 58 in TBC is not the end.

3 Likes

End game… semantics

If that response is your argument. You can just stop.

Level 58 in TBC is also no where near end game.

It’s the bare minimum level to begin TBC.

4 Likes