"Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts."

5 days to level to 60?

not everyone has 12 hours a day to afk in boosts lol.

ya’ll are irrevocably thick headed.

you think that everyone has the same opportunities you do.

1 Like

You’re definitely not hitting 60 in “5 days or less” but cool story. Do you even play Classic?

1 Like

Someone has already gone 1-60 in 36 hours played. If you can’t be bothered to put in at least a few days played to achieve something, then MMORPGs are not for you.

2 Likes

almost like you had to do that in original TBC! CRAZY!

2 Likes

someone being someone who did it over the course of 10+ years in private servers so did it as fast as possible? in retail “someone” figured out the quickest way to 50 is to do draenor. took them less than 5 hours. it takes most people 8+ or so. because “someone” can do something doesn’t mean everyone can.

You do know the WoW community is millions of people right? 80 hearts doesn’t signify a “majority of players”

1 Like

You’re right, but like all polls or data its a sample size. Clearly the sample size here is in favour.

also my bro look at my account. i’m a retail player and you can see all my stuff. you can see my achievements and that i have achievements for all levels and even FoS for levels that don’t exist anymore. that i have double agent and the level 5 toons achievement. you can also see the dates on those. pls come again with “if you can’t be bothered to put in at least a few days played to achieve something then MMORPS are not for you” i’ve been leveling in wow for 16 years. pls.

1 Like

You’re ridiculous. ONE guy did it in 36 hours PLAYED. And he had people set up helping him kill, dropping him items and porting/summoning along with a very specific route. These are guys who literally do this for a living Acting like you or anyone else is getting to 60 in anywhere near that (when you still can’t even clear Naxx in one night :rofl: :rofl:) is pretty laughable

1 Like

the sample size of a forum inhabited by retail findoms who love blizzard and eat up microtransactions. riiiiiiiggghhhttt.

1 Like

Isn’t that exactly what you are asking for? TBC Classic is a different game from TBC and it has different rules that you are demanding changes to.

1 Like

Which was a perfectly relevant argument when 1-58 was relevant content. That ceases to be the case when TBC releases.

1 Like

yes. but he thinks retail tbc and classic tbc must be exactly the same thing. or he’s unsubbing forever.

1 Like

Classic players: “I play classic because i dont like retail”

Retail players: “I’ll only play classic if its changed to be more like retail”

Classic players: “How bout you just continue playing retail?”

Retail players: “No u.”

4 Likes

Confirmed Glinda or no?

1 Like

He will be missed.

1 Like

RIP in pieces

1 Like

Definitely Notglinda.

Thank you for telling everyone what the draw was.

Oh wait… I’m capable of determining that myself

I’m pretty sure that ship’s already sailed.