"Character Boosts are not in keeping with Classic. We don't want to break any hearts."

I see you play a monk or at least have one at lvl 60. Do you agree 100% with how monks play right now. Mistweaver? Wind walker? Just curious. Bc I hope your telling 75% of the monk community out there who are constantly complaining about there class that if they don’t agree with the company that they should just quit the game…

This, 100% this.
We have a pretty big thread on it now if you have not already voiced your support of it.
Many would like to see fresh classic tbc servers without boosts and without cash shops.

7 Likes

I just wanted to post on a monk to see what Daedrik would do

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Weird I’ll be starting TBC at level 60 so 2 levels higher than the boost.

3 Likes

Yeah, just not the way it was intended to be enjoyed by leveling and slowly learning your class / progressing through the world etc. the old world was very much still alive in TBC originally. Boosts will detract heavily from that, it also acts as a means of not bottlenecking the ever living frick out of the dark portal on launch.

1 Like

That’s the same logic 3rd party account sellers, botters, boosters use.

:wink:

11 Likes

And, a faster mount with Professions readily available to begin gathering Outlands Mats :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Blizzard is not catering to anyone. Blizzard is offering an optional service. One side does not care about it or will use it. The other side is throwing a childish temper tantrum demanding special servers and special treatment. Its really not that hard to figure out tbh.

2 Likes

Why do people feel the need to hurl insults? Guess they have nothing constructive to say.

Anyway, guess what: an optional fresh server is…just another option. Interesting how you say one option is good, but an option you don’t want is a bad thing.

3 Likes

Because you’re continuing a character, not making a new one.

2 Likes

There were new/fresh servers offered along with the original TBC launch.

What about people like me - who in TBC switched from one faction to another?
I was a 60 NE hunter in classic. I was well geared etc…
I switched to horde druid. At the time you could not play on the same server with opposing faction characters. I did not want to delete my hunter. After all, I put a ton of time into him and I might want to go back and log on him again later.
Would I want to start on a server with level 60’s already geared to the teeth? No.
I started on one of the new tbc servers that were launched.

I feel like this should still be an option.

EDIT: LOL - blizzard automatically made me edit this post because I “quoted your whole post” the whole… 1 line. Anyway, that was fun and good for a laugh.

1 Like

I would try out Tbc with or without the boost, after all I have to level a shaman. The point you can’t seem to grasp is only one side is demanding something special. So take your both sides garbage someplace else.

Right but I’ll be starting TBC with a level 60, it doesn’t hurt me in the slightest if someone else wants to start at level 58 with much worse gear, no professions and a slow mount.

It’s gonna be so bad

I fully expect to load in, and be dead before I even get off the loading screen

Going to be Good times 🥲

I personally don’t think its that big of an issue since Vanilla Servers are still gonna be a thing.

LOL that’s cute you think the load will actually finish. Better get acquainted with the “world server down” error :stuck_out_tongue:

Paid boosts werent in TBC either. that was WoD

5 Likes

Good for you. I’m glad you took the time to respond to my post about why I think the devs are wrong to let me know that you don’t care.

1 Like

I honestly believe this thread here is a parralell, This is something we can fight for with the no changes name. TBC arena realms, instead of boosts. TBC Arena Realm Championship? - WoW Classic / The Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Why do people keep projecting this crap? You may have, I certainly did not.

6 Likes