Char Customization: What Do We Want?

That list is ridiculous, both of length and the promotion of homogenization of the races.

A few significant race-specific customizations per-expansion are plenty. Let’s not waste a lot of dev time on useless ‘pretties’.

Yeah, they would look 100x better with these changes. But I doubt it’ll ever happen. At any rate, I’ll be rolling a Tauren Priest in SL. They’re still my favorite race even with the unfortunate cleft lip. :frowning:

1 Like

Tauren:

More face options, especially an updated Taunka face (and new female Taunka face!)
Way more fur patterns! Inspired from IRL cow breeds
More feather and jewelry options for male and female
Grimtotem skull paint
More simplistic body paint options

And the big one that will never happen: GET RID OF THE HUMP!!!

4 Likes

Upvote +1000000

5 Likes

Will add for Pandaren:

More jewelry options!
More hairstyles
Updated models (just enough to smooth out the seams on lady pandaren)
Updated textures

and for Nightborne
-Glowing hair whispies
-glowing hands
-eye shape (slanted eyes come on Blizz)

4 Likes

DOWN WITH THE HUMP, LET TAUREN STAND TALL AND PROUD

1 Like

#Give Worgen Tails - #3123 by Kitten-korialstrasz

4 Likes

I found a nice face and went to change it from black to white, only to find it comes in 3 shades of black and nothing else.
Super lame

1 Like

It would be nice. I don’t even necessarily want the hump removed, I just wish the head could be the highest part of the model.

https://i.imgur.com/Mk6jcQw.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/10/31/0f10311b270203f32f57ff7fbc09342c.jpg

And for ladies I wish they’d lift the chin, clean up the cleft and shorten the muzzle for some (new) faces to give us the option of using a more vanilla-esque silhouette.

1 Like

Just more in general for blood elves. They have way too little, and feel like there wasn’t as much effort put into them. Night elves, orcs, worgen, draenei and even humans lucked out considerably more than blood elves. Tacking on some optional jewelry and 3 hair colors / styles feels incredibly lazy.

2 Likes

Whole-body and/or body-part sliders, with limits. (eg, no 6’ Gnomes).

1 Like

Someone said loa based tattoos and now it’s on my wish list

2 Likes

Boobs and ball sliders

1 Like

I like the glasses idea, and also would like scars, prostedic arms and legs custimization.

3 Likes

That really doesn’t mean what you think it means in this context

4 Likes

Fantastic list, here.

I sincere hope the team is continuing to work on more customizations.

#giveworgentails

2 Likes

Do we need to start a hashtag for tauren? #DumpTheHump, anyone?

4 Likes

I want darker skin tones for night elves. Dark grey, charcoal, dark violet and dark blue. Please and thank you!

4 Likes

Aye these be a clear and true list of what we be wantin’. Coves be wantin’ to look their best. Don’t get me wrong we be glad to see what we see so far, but I be bettin’ that we all be needin’ a little bit more.

At the least, this pirate queen be wantin’ jewels across her frame to show off the treasures she be layin’ claim to!

3 Likes

MAN I can give a LIST on thinks I want!

Everyone: Tattoos. Chubby Body Types! Spell scaring!

For Draenei, Lightforged, and Tauren: BROKEN HORNS!!! I can’t begin to tell you how much I wanted this for my Draenei!! And horn carvings!

Nightborne: Just… more. They need so much help and more customizations.

Undead: Prosthetics! I always loved the metal jaw feature and I want to see more ingenuity like that when it comes to the Undead!

Draenei: Floating runes just like the Lightforged/Yrel/Velen. Face Tentacle customization.

8 Likes