#Changes for WOTLK?

Um… Well because he didn’t get a chance to do the things he did in the first game apparently that was important?

I dont know those things thats why im asking.

1 Like

Dance Studios that were promised.

1 Like

Dance moms could bring upon the apocalypse…

1 Like

You people realize this change would obviously just make them start somewhere else…

No, you want to totally change how two races are introduced into the game and totally change the story line of the entire game because you want to play a goblin. Sorry, I’m still going with “Wait for that Classic version of WoW”.

1 Like

New races don’t even get starting zones because the whole starter zone per race practice is unnecessary

Blizzard tried doing a model toggle years ago. It caused major bugs with the game so they had to turn it off. So we will never get a model toggle. We will get updated models or classic models. Personally, I hate the new models and graphics. It makes everything seem far too cartoony especially the night elves.

They got rid of it cause the majority used the new models.

I mean you can argue that most of those people played wrath due to the popularity of TBC. I had fun in Wrath but I think TBC is better. Just my 2c.

1 Like

No they did not. It literally caused bugs with the game and they said so. If you are going to make that statement I need you to cite your source. The model toggles caused problems. We can’t have both. New models are garbage anyway.

Yes they did

That’s why you’re just saying bugs instead of exactly what it did cause you’re making up stuff.

Also starter zones are why the Horde took so long to get races it deserved like goblins and ogres… we still don’t have ogres

That would totally change the entire story line of the game. It doesn’t matter what you think, they are part of the story line and those stories are told in a later expansion. So STILL no to goblins.

1 Like

People blame cataclysm for the collapse, but WOTLK implemented the real cause of the sub collapse.

LFD, dual spec, cross realm.

Only changes I’d like to see, are snipping those out.

2 Likes

Dude if you give me time I am looking it up right now. The model toggles were removed because the models did not interact with the world how they were supposed to. It takes time to find because you have to sift through a thousand people asking for the toggle who clearly didn’t play back then and don’t remember why they got rid of it to begin with.

1 Like

Do whatever you want in wrath. Im staying in TBC era / Classic era… Wrath base game already have too many questionable changes. #somechanges in Wrath will send it off the deep end… And i don’t want to be like Jacques Cousteau.

Goblins and Ogres have been apart of the Horde since Vanilla

At least you want something simple like that. I personally would be fine with it. My change is I want the art of war altered or removed. This is something that literally nobody will be on my side on lol. But I do understand why since it would be a pretty massive change.

I loved Lich King…except for Ret plds. Because of that damn talent. Constant zero cast time self flash heals on a dps class(that felt at its peak in damage on WOTLK) was just really unfun to deal with. I don’t think it even had a cd?

Then log on to your classic goblin. I’ll wait.

It just feels terrible playing a character I know I’ll trash down the road because race changes won’t come to classic
… so I’ll just get a bitter feeling in my gut about the whole thing.

You’re arguing it’s against the story when Goblins have been apart of the Horde well before they were playable, just like conventionally all Blood Elf quest givers are Horde Friendly.