#Changes for WOTLK?

lol ok so you’re trolling. They clearly weren’t on the horde. Here’s the problem with people like you. I don’t care if you get your toggle or not. I really don’t because it doesn’t change how I play the game. I wish they’d give it to you so yall would shut up about it. They won’t because it causes bugs in the game. And if you’re gonna say things like this then you just make me hope you never do get what you want.

Race Changes were added in WotLK. You’re wrong. They will be here in classic.

Blood Elf quest givers are Horde Friendly.

They are alliance friendly too. There is an entire camp of them in EPL that doesn’t attack alliance. They only attack horde. Yeah you’ve verified you’re trolling.

1 Like

I got LOTS of quests in BB, Ratchet, Gadget, and in WS from goblins. They are also part of the alliance then. I also got quests from blood elves as alliance. So i guess they are part of the alliance too.

Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.
Wrong.

Do you not realize how many goblin NPCs are friendly to Horde specific like Gazlowe or the fact the zeppelin goblins attack alliance?

Difference is you’re talking about neutral characters and I’m talking about ones that don’t interact with alliance at all.

The cartels are neutral to both factions until they are written into the STORY for horde to play. You can try to baffle people with bull@#$% but its still just bull@#$%.

more and more retail crap coming out of the woodwork

" goblin zeppelins are employed once again by the Horde for the passage of the Great Sea between the continents. Although some of the goblins remain a neutral force, the Horde alone has the privilege of using zeppelins. Modern zeppelins have eight member crews including a sky-captain, a chief officer, a navigator, three crewmen, and two Horde guards. The goblins also worked on creating the Horde gunships, employing a similar technology as the zeppelins."
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Zeppelin

This is WoW Classic lore.

Goblins and Ogres have been apart of the Horde since vanilla.

So they are getting PAID by the horde. for a exclusive service. They don’t JOIN the horde until they are a playable race later in…the story. Still no for goblins in wrath because they aren’t part of the horde yet.

The goblins of the Bilgewater Cartel are one of the playable Horde races in World of Warcraft, introduced in Cataclysm. Goblins are notoriously neutral, usually found selling arms and supplies to anybody who can pay, and caring little for faction lines. However, the Bilgewaters became members of the Horde after being shipwrecked alongside them by the Alliance, the forces of which they fought.

I.E. One cartel goes to the horde in…wait for it…wait for it…CATACLYSM. That is when ONE cartel actually joins the horde. So right after Wrath classic, you can play your goblin in Cata classic because that’s when they actually join the horde.

Edit: Technically they were part of the horde during the second war. After that they realized there was more profit being neutral and split from the horde (this was before vanilla). Then in Cata The Bilgewater rejoined the horde. So if you wanna play goblins you are going to have to do it before WoW vanilla or in Cata when they are actually part of the horde.

Many races have joined the Horde before they were playable. Example would be forrest trolls,Goblins,Ogres,Half Ogres,Maghar, Taunka,Hozen,Hobgoblin,Mok’Nathal.

Just cause your brain isnt computing this fact doesnt make it any less true… these races joined the horde and werent playable till blizzard could tag it to an expansion and waste development making and overzealous starting zone.

The Alliance has races that are within the Alliance and still not playable as well. Through High Elves, Broken Draenei,Wildhammer Dwarves,Jinyu and Furbolgs.

My fact is that there are Goblins in the Horde well before Cataclysm and hoenestly adding the race now really doesnt effect anything other than QOL so I wont have to reroll my character that i WILL BE PLAYING on for years.

My brain computes fine. Just like alliance can’t play high elves even though many of them are part of the alliance. Why? Because they aren’t written into the story as a playable race. You want goblin, wait for cata when they are written into the story as playable race for horde. Until then, the cartel that joins the horde isn’t officially part of the horde and a playable race.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.