#Changes for WOTLK?

I just want to be a goblin rogue using new models… would new races really break the WOTLK feel that much?

I have this sick terrible feeling in my stomach that I’ll just be forced down the road to reroll my character because my race isn’t available for novelty sake… if anything getting classic worgen, draenei, goblin racials would be more interesting

2 Likes

Yes, and so would new models. The new models more than anything. They look like trash and the animations are even worse.

9 Likes

Changes to the world and quests for those starting zones, along with then having to add worgen and all the changes to zones and quests for them…yes it would break wrath.

3 Likes

Two years away and it’s already beginning.

10 Likes

Wotlk forums that way >>>>>>>>>>

boost to 68 and new CE along with game shop for Invincible lets goo

4 Likes

Oh just wait… Wrath change outrage WILL be entertaining to watch.

1 Like

If they @#$% up Wrath a lot of people are going to be hostile.

1 Like

Oh for sure, alot of the players advocating/supporting these TBC changes apparently don’t realize what they have done moving forward…that or they simply don’t care and most won’t stick around long leaving the rest to live with their vote for changes lol. Entertaining to witness indeed.

I don’t even think Wrath will be that popular. The gameplay is just a very rudimentary version of retail. And the game started to lose many of its RPG elements.

It was great for its time, but I don’t think it has aged as well as Classic and TBC.

2 Likes

Just use the check box system they had in WoD.

This let’s people use the models they want and effect you in Zero way.

cold take bro.

especially seeing as how wrath was the top peak of sub numbers, so literally the expac where the most people will return just based on nostalgia.

1 Like

I’d rather not have Wrath of the Legion King

I actually think Classic was so successful precisely because a lot of people never played its end game. It combined nostalgia (the old world) with the unknown.

Like me personally I started in Wrath. I have way more interest in TBC than Wrath.

1 Like

i started in wrath, and i cannot wait to play it again. i didn’t know what i was doing, nor did i pvp. theres plenty to be done in wrath. wrath provided the biggest changes without going too far imo.

Sub numbers were constantly increasing in TBC. For the most part, they stayed steady in Wrath. More people may have played Wrath, but that does not mean it was the better expansion. Wrath was the beginning of the introduction of many game mechanics and ideas that grew to be arguably detrimental to the game. Dungeon Finder. Catch up mechanics that obsolete all but the current raid tier. Ridiculously easy heroics setting the stage for the outrage over Cata’s reasonably tuned ones. Removing content (old Naxx and Onyxia). Not to mention the aforementioned removal of many of the game’s RPG elements, turning the game into more of an action game than an MMORPG.

Tbh, wrath was better than TBC.

I think TBC did more to break wow than WOTLK ever did.

Reasons TBC sucks.

Flying mounts
removing level cap players from the old world
Blood elves destroying the Horde image(if you play on a normal server on retail like 75% Horde are blood elves)

Everything Wrath added felt like a healthy addition.

4 Likes

Oh boy, here we go again…

It’s too soon, there’s plenty of material to disagree about on TBC still.

Nah, WotLK was perfect first time around and we all agreed we want to alter the timeline after TBC so that Illidan is good and then we will down LK in act 1.

Then the events of Cata do not occur and we never discover Pandas. This leads to more expansions built on existing Classic models. There will be no overhauls, or major changes ever again.

If we kill LK in act 1 why wouldn’t cata occer?