4 hour maintenance?

JEEZ I thought it was gonna be 2 hours or so. Time to go have a life.

18 Likes

No, I refuse to have a life!
curls into a ball until maint ends

41 Likes

yea i for sure dont understand the weekly maint esp at 15$ a month thats a lot of downtime monthly then you start doing the numbers for yearly it insane to price a game that goes down so often

8 Likes

yep 1/2 hour to release all the new changes and 3.5 hours to fix the AH.

6 Likes

i have a second life on my death knight…

6 Likes

Just play Star Craft 2 Co-Op for a couple hours like a normal person.

3 Likes

Its good thing I am going to work in few mins.

even if they took wow out for a whole day its not a whole lot of downtime for a month. we pay a measly 15 bucks a month. I do wish they would have left the ah alone it was perfectly fine just how it was

12 Likes

Gotta be sarcasm. Even if the game was down for 4 hours EVERY Tuesday that would be down 208 hours total out of the 8760 hours in a year. That’s 2% of the time. 2% of your sub fee is like $4 for the entire year.

21 Likes

It honestly wasnt.

3 Likes

sometimes x2-3 a week now : /
Less devs, more bugs = higher maintenance times i guess…

2 Likes

Life is boooooring. Guess I’ll work…

the hamsters are out playing billiards.

4 Likes

i dont find many games at all that have server maintenance in the morning like this every week most are monthly and its the times that their severs are at the lowest amount of players

4 Likes

Go clean your house
Go outside and get some fresh air
Exercise
Binge watch netflix
Nap
Think up cool Vulpera names

16 Likes

every game i have ever played that has online has weekly maintenance of some kind, at least its morning. EA does it at like 5pm on a friday

6 Likes

Imagine your life being ruined cuz a game is down for maintenance.

8 Likes

Meh, it could be days of downtime. Relax, I very much doubt it’ll be the full 4 hours.

they had already mentioned it would be like this last week…so have fun outside

This is precisely why I haven’t made one yet, the name. If I’m gonna level a new toon it’s gotta be good.