Changes Coming with the Weekly Reset / Maintenance

And the pve nerfs to echoing and twilight? still waiting.

1 Like

When they say rank 2 they aren’t referring to end of season titles, they are talking about the bracket system the use now. Combatant is rank 1 in the system, then challenger, rival, duelist, elite and gladiator, none of which are end of season titles anymore.

omg for real lol

They’re not hard to avoid.

3 Likes

Chest doesnt drop cloaks.

Do you realize how uncalled for that comment is? They are there in two zones, phased zones at that, to make the end game a bit of a challenge. Its an MMO, its not supposed to be easy peasy lemon squeezy. Whining about something like this is pointless, just use the time lady to go back to the old zone so you can fly around.

5 Likes

And the pve nerfs to echoing void and twilight devastation? am i missreading or theres none?

1 Like

oh yeah nothing says challenge like a giant unkillable worm flying around making players flight more of a problem since the debuff only affects those on a flying mount Blizzard isn’t doing it to further making flight unenjoyable then why doesn’t the worms speed gimp hit ground mounts as well then? as ive said before this is just another example of Blizzards constant war on flight in hopes of making it such a pain for players that enjoy it so they’ll stop using it altogether all because the company is still upset over the original plan to get rid of it backfired badly

6 Likes

I actually wasn’t aware of this… maybe infinite stars will be in my future…

Good stuff. =)

3 Likes

Any undocumented nerfs you’d like to share with the viewers at home?

11 Likes

You had me at World First race!

Since all the Vision walkthroughs seem to be by people with heroic or mythic weapons, and RNGeesus has not given me anything beyond normal for a fracking year, how about upping the weapon drop rate so I can finish a Vision?

7 Likes

How about you do said mythic content to get mythic gear? you are the reason wow is like this, give me the lootz blizz.

2 Likes

Always corrupted weekly mythic chest? Sweet!

2 Likes

I got 269 leather legs +35 corruption from an airdrop chest on this 117. In what situation would a 117 be able to use those?

475 corrupted pre-nerf infinite stars cloak is on the way to a beta live realm near you!

4 Likes

Does anyone know what the minimum ilvl is for Raid Finder?

Drop down the menu. If your character is too low an ilvl it will tell you what they need to be.

You guys gonna fix Karazhan starting us at curator? And tone done the scorching feet a bit in visions?

It will probably be about 420ish