Changes Blizzard could make

Actually the average person is not that bright.
I guarantee Blizzard will “adjust” things in the background.
Write it down so you can come back and agree with me later.
Hybrids will get a hidden boost either through some mechanism like I suggested or through better itemization. 1.12 was a great but not perfect game. They are game creators, they will have a hand in the game you just wont notice it for a while or maybe ever. PS… Hybrids were so rare in raids… no one will notice because no one has anything to compare it to…

okay maybe not the average person. but you know those guys who do all sorts of tests on classes to figure out the min max details? they will notice in a heartbeat.

1 Like

They rarely if ever played Druid, Shaman or Pally in Vanilla.
The number of streamers that played back then in reality is most likely just one or two guys.

I bet the actual classic players on this forum is less than 25%. the rest are Private servers people who wont have a frame of reference anyway.

The most you will see are rumors and heresay.

i’m sorry but hybrids were not as uncommon as you make it out to be. people will notice. if you seriously think otherwise, i question your intelligence.

2 Likes

they aren’t going to change the items currently in game. stop posting kiddo.

1 Like

Oh yea that would end well.
We have enough pitchforks and torches to take down a raid boss.

2 Likes

and what items are those?
Do you have a complete database of all the items from the game in 2004 and the droop %? Cause Private servers don’t… and Blizz is not giving this out. What you just said was… “they wont change the numbers that no one has factual data on what they were”…
I am not a Kiddo… I am 52

You’re just trying to illicit a reaction from the no-change crowd by suggesting blizzard could make hidden changes to help hybrids.
Nice try but it’s still trolling.

1 Like

No I am serious.
Trolls are not.

Their entire posture at Blizzard is that they want Classic as an income stream. They see gold coins… they will do what they think promotes longevity.

this is actualy not a bad idea

#nochanges
#yestoshadowchanges

Yes, everyone has a complete database of all items in game. It’s called datamining. Drop % doesn’t matter kiddo.

No you aren’t.

You are the troll.

“Authentic”
proposes changes

66 Likes

Intronix likes to post this same thread every week or two. Been doing it for months.

1 Like

Thank you, based Ythisens.

Pro changers take heed!

2 Likes

You’re my favorite ox. :blush:

6 Likes

Am j the only one who doesn’t see his space goat avatar anymore?

I don’t see it either.

Woah… I’m the Ox. RIP Space Goat.

I have a reward posted for anyone that returns my avatar back to my profile. 1 year of game time for anyone that fixes it! (note: game time should work for classic!)

9 Likes