Pro Changers take heed

Armor has always clipped, and in some cases the new models fixed some of the distortion in armor textures, I’ve posted an example of this before. Only Blizzard knows exactly why the toggle was removed, we can only speculate.

Cool. Than Pro-Changers shouldn’t get upset when we No-changers respond with:

2 Likes

Take it with a grain of salt when blizzard is making changes :slight_smile:

As best as I can tell from what I used of the toggle, what it mostly was was the old models on the new skeleton rig for animations.

So if the animation more or less lined up properly for what it was with the old model, it worked out okay. If it didn’t, well… that’s where the numerous animation glitches showed up. Just how bad it was depended on what race/gender your character was.

Only Blizzard fully knows why it was removed but at a guess? It was removed because with Demon Hunters and new animations being added all the time as they revamped or added things the number of visual glitches were only increasing because everything was designed with the new models in mind and not the old ones.

They probably considered the old models not worth hanging onto anymore, but if they had the toggle in Classic they would still have the same issue with the animation sets unless they went through and fixed that as well.

Also the new models ruined my ponytail on my Shaman and I’m still bitter about that.

2 Likes

LFR was shot down at Blizzcon dude

3 Likes

ummm you guys missed the original post that these guys are butchering . go look for it and it doesnt mean what you guys think it means now.

here this post.

I will yield and no longer bother with posting anything related to pro change. The devs have spoken :slight_smile:

Actually, we are getting what we asked for :grin:

3 Likes

I like Ythisens too.

Yeah true. You know who is a developer though? The lead developer of Classic WoW. He’s a developer. He is in fact the lead developer. You know what he said? Go play BfA if you want class balance. Yep. The lead Classic Developer said that.

Blizzard’s stance on Classic has been made apparent. Blizzard’s stance is no changes.

9 Likes

What do they have to explicitly shoot down before you get the picture? Do they have to reject every possible idea for a change before you get it?

Really? You really need them to tell you that this isn’t going to be in Classic? Really? REALLY!?

You have got to be one of the most dedicated trolls I have ever seen. You just don’t let up. There’s no way you’re that dense. No human could possibly be that dense. You have to be a super dedicated basement dwelling troll.

10 Likes

Apparently yithesins pointing out an authentic experience doesn’t mean crap.

1 Like

It is good to hear a blue supporting our cause at least. And yeah, I should probably save this quote for later.

1 Like

It would help your case if things like loot trading were not going to be in classic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loot trading wasn’t asked for, was forced on us to minimize tickets. I don’t like it but I’m accepting that it’s there.
But one change. Put in by blizzard for blizzards benefit doesn’t open the gate for you to ram through 15 other changes.

7 Likes

Blizzard could post an actual list of every post-Vanilla change saying they wont be adding it to Classic and people will still go “but maybe if we post enough, they’ll change their minds!”.

6 Likes

Considering they’ve already said no to.
Linked rewards.
Transmog.
Flying.
Balance
LFD LFR

And I see those still asked for…

8 Likes

What’s funny is that people think Blizzard will change their stance on a position they’ve been adamant about when in BfA half the time they don’t even listen to the playerbase when they claim they’re taking feedback into account.

4 Likes

Context plays a major role in the very few changes that have been made. It was given at/during Blizzcon.

Things like duel spec do not meet such given points, only points for things that have already been shot down such as balance and flight.

1 Like