Catalyst Failed (can a moderator lock this ****)

You can believe in a flying unicorn spaghetti monster who farts out rainbows and cotton dandy.

Doesn’t mean you are right.

“But you, O Bethlehem Ephrathah, who are too little to be among the clans of Judah, from you shall come forth for me one who is to be ruler in Israel, whose coming forth is from of old, from ancient days.”

-Micah 5:2

Eh, not much more to do then except perhaps eyeballing any addons you’re using and seeing if they’re up to date. Possible one of them caused it if we’re not running with the “oops” idea.

Aah well. Hopefully next week turns out a bit better.

1 Like

Thanks for breaking my heart… :sob:
/s

1 Like

thank you mommy

I refuse to believe this isn’t bait.

You were actually right, people did this…

because he’s lying. the catalyst did not show him that his boots were going to activate the tier set.

"The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them.:

-Isaiah 11:6

No it didn’t.

You can sleep for a few of those hours.

Actually I can’t sleep for very many of those hours

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

“Stupid is as stupid does.”

8 Likes

Regardless of the hypothetical UI bug, you should HAVE KNOWN to put one of the 5 tier slot to BEGIN with if you wanted to have a tier piece.

2 Likes

Hmm, it may be true that I should have known - but as we can see, many have been mislead. You are correct.

thank you sire

The amount of people that screwed this up entertains me.

It tells you what it’s going to turn into, and blizzard made a bluepost explaining this. How are so many people not doing this right?

5 Likes

And verily I say unto thee this day that thou are ignorant and thine foolishness hath cost thee thy tier piece for this week and I say unto thee stop thy foolishness and learn from thy mistake.

Galabris 1:1

3 Likes

Everything aside, trolling and all - I genuinely believe that I had a UI glitch that said it would make it into a tier bonus piece, but yes

They have not been mislead, they didn’t read nor pay attention, there is a difference.
Mislead would mean Blizz is too blame, they are not in this specific instance, the player who didn’t pay attention are.

But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.”

-1 Samuel 16:7

Closing this ticket as user error. Unable to recreate this “bug”.

1 Like