Catalyst Failed (can a moderator lock this ****)

Then why did you still convert it?

because
UI
bug
read
please

They put in multiple checks before you could even confirm it, including a 5 second count down like with the Vault. And it isn’t a waste of a cooldown, some of the different pieces give different stats, so in some ways it’s also a nice little way to change the stats of your gear around to better improve those as well (if it becomes something useful. It’s also great for collecting the visual set.

People refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. I’ll be the first to slam any bad system in this game, but in this scenario I think Blizzard believed that players could not possibly be this oblivious to use the system “incorrectly to them” and I guess they really did misplace that belief. At some point it’s on the players to recognize they did wrong and learn from it.

Of course, expecting WoW players to learn isn’t too easy. It’s much easier to complain about the game and rile up a mob of like minded individuals.

So, it’s a tier set piece that is not a piece of the tier set.

That’s some interesting logic there.

I stand by what I said. If it adds nothing, and makes your players angry, then you put in something bad.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I did read your post. Are you saying a non tier slot told you it was going to become a tier slot? Aka…it has the other tier pieces then listed on the converted piece?

Honestly you’ve said that a couple times and at this point it just feels like a way to save face because you can’t prove it, yet Blizzard is known for bugs.

I still don’t see your post in the Bug Report forum.

1 Like

why would someone make a mistake - and then post it on a public forum for as many people as possible to see - and then complain about making the mistake if it was a mistake.

Why would I not have just not posted. What logic even is this from you people lmao

Reading this thread on the middle of a meeting without laughing- Challenge FAIL

1 Like

That’s not what you’re doing, though. You made a mistake, probably feel kinda stupid about it, and are claiming it isn’t your fault, because UI BUG.

Edit - Let me be clear. Maybe you came to the forums genuinely not realizing the error was yours. Now you’re just doubling down in a futile effort to save face.

If there’s a UI bug, why are you literally the only player experiencing it?

1 Like

It is part of the tier set. If you want/care about having the tier set look, you’ll be wanting those pieces anyway (especially since it seems like the CC is the only way to get them). It’s just the base 5 that count towards the tier bonus.

Why did Blizzard not count them? I don’t know or even care. There is literally 0 excuse people have. If you knew about the CC to begin with, you had just as much means to know about the finer workings of how it worked and EVEN if you didn’t, you got a preview window to actually see what you’re making and should have seen if you had a bonus or not.

I do not know why I experienced it, I do not care - I stopped caring 10 minutes after. I do not dictate whether or not people continue to post

I have performance anxiety now

No catalyst for me

10 characters required

Shenanigans.

If you didn’t still care, you’d have moved on with your life by now.

1 Like

So would have you

Because it’s not real .

This many threads on the subject in GD leads me to believe this is the troll topic of the week

What UI bug? I’m not going to go hunting up through nearly 300 posts to try and find something that probably isn’t actually a bug to begin with.

It does NOT show the tier bonus for items other than head/shoulder/chest/hands/legs. It will allow you to turn other pieces into raid items, but hovering over the preview for the resultant item will show you that it does not have set bonus effects.

This must be the type of thing that took Hearthstone so long to get more than 9 deck slots.

Do you expect me to have a name for the UI bug, like some kind of classification?