Cataclysm Classic surverys are a go

Oh come on. We’ve literally just been there and you think this again already.

H+2 is easier, not sure how else to put it.

Couldn’t remember the name before but this is EXACTLY the dungeon I was thinking of, and halls of origination.

I’m excited for Cata Heroics. Imo challenging dungeon content is a good thing and is why M+ is so popular.

1 Like

Oh yes, egyptian lore mobs casting LIGHTS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

2 Likes

The dungeon design was really neat to run around in it was just laid out badly and bosses were uninteresting.

Uldum was a cool zone imo. Honestly the more I remember cataclysm the more I don’t think I dislike it.

1 Like

Funny that, it’s the exact opposite for me.

The more of it I remember, the more I’m not playing it.

totally understandable. there is also plenty I do not remember fondly, like spine of deathwing, or the inane forcing of meme characters and internet jokes. Granted not as bad as MoP was with those jokes though.

2 Likes

MoP beta was the end for me, I logged on, had a look at the talents and thought to myself “this is the revolutionary next step of the crap that was Cataclysm talents? yep, I’m out”.

Just to take your pining for Cataclysm down to earth a peg, remember Archeology :wink:

What is wrong with Epicus Maximus?

Oh man you ready for this?

I LOVED archeology. I had a lot of fun with it til they stopped supporting it. Helps that one of my parents is an archeologist maybe. I will concede it was badly designed and A lot of the rewards were just boring grey items though.

3 Likes

But I liked Archaeology :frowning:

1 Like

A whole profession for an underpowered 2 handed sword and a fairly badly made raptor skeleton mount really :stuck_out_tongue:

In fairness the sword looked sick for transmog

And the dragon elixir

Also there was a pretty nice mail heirloom helm that did very well for hunters and enhancement shamans before they got the exp helms

2 Likes

The way they handled the memes/jokes just took away from my immersion. It’s a me thing more than anything else.

Dont forget the blue level 60(?) robes!

I liked adventuring around for the fragments, I did get the dinosaur and even though it is just awful I like having a skeleton raptor for my retail Dk to ride on.
It wasn’t a good profession but I had a surprising amount of fun with it.

1 Like

yall are getting surveys? i wont be surprised when i dont get one… again. i dont believe they exist as i have yet to participate in one. pretty lame if they only poll a portion of the community…again… and have that act as the basis for what we all want. i can only imagine how poorly this is going to play out.

Don’t worry. If the Wrath Classic survey results were anything to go by, they don’t listen to the feedback anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

It boggles my mind that they’d actually go through with cata. The player base is gunna split between classic era, hardcore, retail, SoM, WotLK era, and Cata.

1 Like

Besides the fact that WotLK “era” is far from confirmed, no.
It will be:

• Classic Era/Hardcore for people that like the real Classic experience
  • Progressive Classic: Cata for people that don’t like Classic and don’t like current Wow
  • Retail: For people that enjoy wow.
1 Like

They’ll be losing a good percentage of classic players if they don’t leave a WotLK era.