Cataclysm Classic Hotfixes - June 21

These hotfixes show that Blizzard doesn’t care about its player base and instead, are fixing things that mean nothing now (such as the ICC boss fixes).

Any fix to Onyxia trash? They hit harder than The Lich King

1 Like

Soo…there was an update on the launcher today, was anything actually done with that, or…we just staying radio silent?

Was expecting some fixes today but I guess they’re done before launch lol

Childrens week from Dalaran still not working.

it has not reset from last year

cant get get the wolvar quest to show this year did oracle last year

i have wolvar rep so its not that the orphan matron aria just trys to give me the whistle from last year oracle

can we plez get this fixed we have a few days before its gone for a whole year…

1 Like

May 14, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed missing text in guildmaster’s Rank Permissions panel so that it is clear that the checkbox controls whether the guild rank is considered an officer rank.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause Cockroach Cabins to be uninteractable, preventing the daily “Roach Coach” quest from being completed.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with the objects required to complete the “Would You Like Some Flies With That?” daily quest.
  • Mage
    • Fixed a problem with Focus Magic being useable while not talented into it.
    • Living Bomb critical strikes will no longer trigger Ignite. It did not trigger Ignite in original Cataclysm, as even its final detonation was considered periodic damage.
  • Shaman
    • Flametongue Totem will no longer stack with other Spell power increasing effects.
  • Warlock
    • Drain Life will no longer turn its target permanently green until they log out.

#fixarchaeology

6 Likes

we dont care, fix arch

6 Likes

please, bad luck protection in arch, please!

5 Likes

So thats why I was green for the last few weeks

2 Likes

This, either fix the chest or make the boss drop the chest loot.

Please help with Arch even if its bad luck protection after 200 solves or something. Or even just doubling the amount of fragments you get. Literally anything.

4 Likes

Fix RDF. I keep getting undead strat even though under specific dungeons it shows main gate strat. The mobs are 4 levels higher and even if we clear the dungeon, we don’t get credit for defeating the last boss. Thus no extra exp and satchel

1 Like

Fix the boosted characters profession bug before cata releases PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Fix archeology, fix hunter pets, fix some of the more than 100 issues on the github.

4 Likes

So you guys just chose to ignore people asking to transmog Warglaives. Pathetic.

1 Like

Fix Algalon please. 2 weeks in a row where my group can’t even pull him because 239 geared tanks are getting destroyed in 1-2 globals.

• Fixed missing text in guildmaster’s Rank Permissions panel so that it is clear that the checkbox controls whether the guild rank is considered an officer rank. This is def not fixed as of 10:25PM PST 14 May 2024 because its still missing for me. also wont even let me promote my own alts to officer rank when I absolutely have an authenticator on my account…
1 Like

algalon destroys tanks, that’s what he has always done

that’s what he does to 239 geared tanks, he may not be bugged, he does insane melee damage sometimes in 1 global

|2:11.799|[Algalon the Observer][Melee] [Proxadin] 8790
|02:12.443|[Algalon the Observer][Melee] [Proxadin] 20353
|02:12.467| [Algalon the Observer]( [Phase Punch] [Proxadin] 9290

this is from a log from over a year ago, our 239 prot paladin tank gets hit for nearly 40k in under 1 second

Fix our professions.

Fix our quests.

Fix the TOGC dailies.

Fix the Guild Vaults we paid for.

Fix the game.

3 Likes