[CATA] Professions showing 0/0 after boost

Same, I posted my ticket response also. It’s quit the shame indeed.

I also submitted a ticket and while the GM was sympathetic to the issue the only recommendation was to create a bug-report in efforts to raise more awareness about the problem. This follows along the same lines as Barvil’s response although my GM did not acknowledge that it was known bug.

Just curious, what category did you all submit tickets? I ended up only able to figure it out under payment and suggesting they remove the ability to buy boosts until fixed or refund and revert

I did my ticket under “in game issue” then “Item and mail” and then “not listed here.” When it said Item name, I put “Professions.” IT’s “technically” an item? XD

i tried that but couldnt get to the actual ticket, just articles about boosting and everything. I figured it was also “technically” a payment issue since i paid and didnt get what i was supposed to get. Cant even use my druid right now

On the same boat…GM said it was a UI issue even though in the ticket I stated “I turned off all addons to make sure”

I have submitted an account level ticket as a payment issue, requesting a refund of my purchase as it is defective. I will go to my credit card company next.

1 Like

What makes it even more frustrating is you cannot unlearn the 0/0 professions. I am stuck and cant even work on an alternative until they fix this.

the response… his is Game Master Tindanath and I will do my best to assist you today!

First of all, we want to thank you for your time. We see that you need a refund for a race change you purchased as this is affecting your professions. Unfortunately after doing a thorough investigation we were able to find that your case meets the criteria of our refund policy.

We know this is not the answer you were hoping for, but it is something that is out of our hands in customer service.

We appreciate your comprehension, if you need assistance with something else, we will here for you.
GM Tindanath.

so…as the GM response actually says " after doing a thorough investigation we were able to find that your case meets the criteria of our refund policy." I followed up with…

i ordered an upgrade pkg and the service damaged my account. The professions on my boosted character have been broken by this defective service. I put in a ticket (Ticket Number: USXXXXX) and GM Tindanath confirmed that my case meets the criteria for a refund, stating “after doing a thorough investigation we were able to find that your case meets the criteria of our refund policy.” screen shot of ticket reply attached.

Please process the refund immediately.

2 Likes

Having the same issue after boost

boosted 4 characters and all maxed professions were borked down to 0/0

Bumping… how is there no response to this yet? This is a terrible terrible bug

because Blizzard already took your money. Sorry, no refunds!

1 Like

Blizzard, seriously. This is terrible service.

1 Like

the refund doesnt fix our bricked char though…

bumping we need a blue post

I also just had this problem, my herbalism was 375 inscription 290; now they are both 0/0 and i cant do anything with them

1 Like

Bumping
/10 char

1 Like