Cata classic will be better than WOTLK Classic

I’ll argue that Lich provides the best mix of classic/retail, and the replay value of Lich is so high that burn-out will be greatly mitigated.

It’s just that damned good.

1 Like

I’m fine with people learning content and then being able to face roll it in pugs. I’m not okay with a two difficulty lower queue raid that is actually more challenging to fail at than succeed at.

To clarify if LFR was queue into Normal Raid to autopug I’d be fine with it. However, it isn’t that. It is its own difficulty that shouldn’t be in-game at all.

No. Just no

One word.

With you being alliance, imagine this in gnome speech.

/no

Nah, TBC original had T4, T5, and technically even Hyjal at launch.

Remember, we artificially created an extra phase for TBC classic because muh pvp gears. Original TBC had much more raids in the first patch than WotLK.

The difficulty has no bearing.

It would be like heroic raiders telling you that Normal raids shouldn’t exist.

Lfr is irrelevant to the game and doesn’t even offer good rewards.

1 Like

I’m 100% content, no where in here have I asked for cata.

I was simply comparing the 2…

I mean heroic raiders would be right in that situation. Normal(retail) raids shouldn’t exist. It was a lower difficulty that was added to the game with the introduction of flex and is supposed to be a bridge between LFR and Normal raiding.

lol it absolutely does not

Purely subjective but while I do disagree, I do know that Hyjal is also a starting zone so I won’t go to vashj’ir this time, full complete the zone, and then log out and quit this time around.

Seriously, I quit because of that zone. It sucked. Its my most hated zone. Playing through Hyjal maybe the key I need to actually play through cata this time.

and this is exactly why I’d end up going Vashj’ir. No one will be around to have to share stuff with.

More power to you. That zone was straight cancer for me and I enjoyed literally 0% of it.

1 Like

This thread was about you looking for every chance you can find to badmouth WotLK until people fight back (thus giving you the attention you’re looking for).

You’ve attempted to do the same thing in another topic (“What will ruin WotLK Classic?”) because that’s how one-note posters work.

“I’m not saying I want Cata Classic, but it would be so much better than WotLK Classic… Just saying.”

I actually really enjoyed cataclysm and really hope we make it that far. I wasn’t a serious raider or anything so I can’t speak to that but I really enjoyed all the world changes that most people hated. Also thought the class dynamics were really fun.

1 Like

My original comment wasn’t even a reply to you lol go away.

Was to some mage who wanted cata again.

It all could be better. If only they would actually work on the game and make changes. Barely anyone playing this game is looking for an authentic experience at this point. It’s about the frame work of the game and it’s potential.

This is how I feel, and why many will disagree with the OP.

You know what? Cata was incredible at its launch for the first couple of months.

Then the first nerf patch was added. That nerf patch started a downwards spiral of nerfs and changes, nerfs and changes, and nerfs and changes.

Retail is the result of that first major Cata patch.

2 Likes

If we have to do the same raid four times a week in wolk, it will suck.

There’s no perfect version of WoW. At some point you just have to pick your poison. I know mine is Lich.

1 Like