Cata Addon problems

Hi all and please be kind. i may not explain this quite right but here is the jest of it

With all previous xpacs, folder in the program files were labeled as classic, classic era, wotlk, etc

There was not a new one for Cata and so, any addons I am placing in there are going to the classic folders, addon file. BUT, many of my addons are stating possible corrupt, the yellow triangle of death lol

I really need some of these in question to work for me. I have gone to the source sites for the addons and tried downloading directly from there. Just no luck there

ANY help would be greatly appreciated~

Thanks!

Bel

:slight_smile:
Continuing the discussion from Cataclysm Classic Addons:

No, WotLK was simply _classic_ which is now the folder used by Cata.

Classic Progression (original Classic, TBC, WotLK, and now Cata): _classic_
Classic Era (to include SoD/HC): _classic_era_
Modern: _retail_

Edit: I will add that I have no idea what the “yellow triangle of death” means. I don’t see that for any addons I have installed, including those that haven’t been updated for Cata. Assuming it really is something you are seeing, the only thing I can think of is that said addons are not installed correctly.

I’m guessing the “yellow triangle of death” is in curseforge. And it indicates that the addon is out of date. If its out of date on Curseforge I doubt the original site will be any better. Wanting them to work is not going to change the fact that they might (if you are lucky) work but may very well have bugs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.