Casual bashing

You can get Valor from callings so yes everyone can get it.

We will be able to get 207 pieces with all dungeons completed at +5, which is even easier than getting 1400 in pvp. Even the +10 achievement is probably reachable for a large section of the player base.

You don’t understand how the token system works do you? Lol

Well to balance , what you said, elitist don’t want casuals to be elite in anything that there is threading on their turf and takes away there spot light. So their is that to consider.

2 Likes

She is right since there are more casuals it out numbers tokens.

People who use tokens to pay their subs actually pay blizzard a $5 premium since the token costs $20 instead of the $15.xx

Delro

383 posts

60 Troll Druid 19225

9m

You can get Valor from callings so yes everyone can get it.

We will be able to get 207 pieces with all dungeons completed at +5, which is even easier than getting 1400 in pvp. Even the +10 achievement is probably reachable for a large section of the player base.

With the drop rate I doubt it it would be a longggg time.

We pay with tokens; basically we’re paying $20 for our sub, just not out of our pocket.

1 Like

I disagree. I’d imagine that they would want more people for when a raid member can’t make it or for competition and bragging purposes.

They (anyone) don’t pay (literally) anything if they work the AH.

what ? out numbers ?

Ion has apparently acknowledged this issue. Hopefully you’ll have something in place by 9.1, though what exactly I don’t know.

Great seeing you Turnberry!

How many in ratio elist to casual then? You tell me.

what the numbers of players has to do with tokens ?

Price and real money values.

yeah tokens = 20$ sub = 15$

Zoom out and see the whole picture and you’ll see but that’s another subject on the side to the topic we’re doing.

kinda confused about this reply

Really? Because lately the forums have been ranting about Blizzard profits, and how most of that is coming from token sales.

Casuals don’t buy tokens, therefore it’s not the casuals keeping the lights on. But the accumulated player base buying tokens from Blizzard (little bit of everybody).

Talk from Limit and other world first race guilds have talked about how they’ve dumped so much money into tokens this xpac already as to be able to have gold to afford all their goodies to stay competitive in the world first races (fair to say if they’re doing that, so are other world first guilds).

So the real question is, if it truly is token sales keeping the game afloat, which “group” of people are the largest contributing factor to token purchases?

Not true really… if they can get a bunch of people to pay $20 a month with tokens over $15 a month then those who pay $20 are more important. It’s basic business…hic!

Just for the record, token sales only offer a $5 profit :smiley: