Can't win without getting flamed

The latest Paladin buff has given players PTSD.

I get flamed almost every solo shuffle by some sniveling baby who hates Paladins.

Am I the only one getting ready to send hundreds of reports for people who seem to hate Paladins more then the Devil himself.

9 Likes

I’d report a full gear Ret at beginner MMR with hundreds of games played for intentionally losing.

27 Likes

See your PTSD is showing.

1 Like

h8ers gonna h8 man just keep on truckin

3 Likes

Im trying but its hard to enjoy your class when people treat you like crap. I think ill just start chat reporting them.

2 Likes

not only a male human player but also man bangs

you are an abomination that only flames will cleanse

23 Likes

literally just turn off chat or put party chart or w/e into its own window and just never look at it

1 Like

I have had a great deal of CR taxed by the ret scourge, and while i dont trash talk people who have rerolled it, I hold rets in the same regard as all the boosted rogue/mage players for the past 20yrs.

4 Likes

He plays prot, as well, in Shuffle.

2 Likes

ppl will need time to adapt to their new paladin overlords just be patient

Lol 20yrs? Idk man last I checked Paladins have almost never been high rated on mass. It is literally only these 1 or 2 week spans after a buff.

1 Like

Forgot shadowlands lasted 1-2 weeks

11 Likes

your reading comprehension skills are remarkable.

1 Like

I, too, have suppressed memories of queuing into Ret/warr roughly 40% of all matches for a 2 year period.

3 Likes

Yeah depending on your rating. Anything under 1800 is just zug zug melee. There was like 2 comps with ret that were even viable. And even that had like a 8% above 1800 percentage.

Im telling you. You people have Paladin PTSD

It was a bit of a secret but retwarr was viable above 1800 during the Shadowlands™ expansion.

10 Likes

No duh, its the 1 of 2 viable ret and warrior / druid. But it depends on 2 of the most over powered classes in the game for support.

Cyclone and mortal wounds.

1 Like

I can’t get over the hair.

11 Likes

What is the other viable comp, pray tell

reported for toxicity

6 Likes