Can't unlock Vulpera

I have that same issue,with highmountain tauren actually. I have the achievement, if I click the flag in the embassy it says I meet the requirements for unlocking the race - but there is no quest available to unlock them. I’m guessing it’s a patch 9.0.1 issue and the rep requirements are still being flagged internally by the db.

Not sure if this helps anyone but they were not at the Embassy to start their quest for me, it was in the nearby building with the warchief where I started the mission to unlock the race.

1 Like

Hello, I have spent a few days now trying to start the quest for the Vulpera. That I know, I have not started any other quest for another race. My level 50 was not leveled, but was part of my purchase for Shadowlands. I have checked countless guides and nothing. My character https://www.wowhead.com/planner#us-turalyon-valcur. Is there something I need to do before I can start the quest line?

Please help. :frowning:

I could be wrong but it looks like u need to complete the secret in the sands story before the vulpera become unlocked.

1 Like

You may want to check out this guide, as it appears you are missing some requirements. https://www.wowhead.com/vulpera-allied-race

2 Likes

The reputation requirements for Allied Races were removed with the pre-patch.

ALLIED RACES
  • Unlocking Allied Races no longer requires reaching Exalted reputation with that race’s associated faction.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23529209/shadowlands-pre-expansion-patch-notes#item6

4 Likes

Right forgot that i blame getting younger as you get younger ur memory starts to go faster.

3 Likes

The problem is I try to follow that guide, but the Vulpera is not where she should be for me to start the quests for Secrets of the Sand. So the guide does not help me. Could I possibly need to complete the War Campaign?

I’m working on those right now with hope it will unlock the quests I need.

You’re not seeing the quest giver to start the “Secrets in the Sand” achievement because you’ve already quested quite a bit through Voldun. You’ll need to figure out where you left off and go from there.

These are the quests you’ve already completed in Voldun on that character:

https://www.wowhead.com/quest-completion-tracker#us-turalyon-valcur

1 Like

Ok, so I figured it out. You have to select the Map in the Troll temple, then talk to the Princess and she sends you to talk to the guards. Which leads to taking a bird to Vul’Dun, which leads to the first quest of Secrets of the Sand. The dang guide does not tell you this part.

1 Like

You saved me… I’ve scoured for a few hours. Thank you

1 Like

I just finished Secrets in the Sands but I don’t see a vulpera or quest at the embassy to unlock them. I haven’t started any of the other racial unlock quests but my character is only lvl 47. Is lvl 50 required to see the quest at the embassy?

I believe so, Zerill. Battle for Azeroth Allied Races should be level 50. I believe the Legion Allied Races you need to be 45 once you qualify.

3 Likes

I hit level 50 and that fixed it! I got the vulpera quest right away

3 Likes

@Blizzard, Do you think it is possible to update the requirements after SL pre-patch? It seems there is a lot of misinformation and confusion going around on how to unlock races. When you hover over the races in game it does not mention lvl requirement. FYI: An in game quest tracker that shows your progress in a quest chain would be amazing. I can’t explain the hours of searching the webs reading misinformation trying to unlock some of the Allied Races :frowning: I kept getting caught in side quests ( in game and suggestions from web sites and other players) when I was trying to do the story line for the required achievement for the race unlock.

If you wish for the devs to see your suggestion, you would need to make a thread over to the General Discussion forum. They do not come here for suggestions and the Support Forum Agents are not liaison to them.

2 Likes

Can anyone check Zarinis on Zul’Jin, according to bfa attunements all requirements are complete but I am still unable to make one?

Did you complete the recruitment questline as well?

1 Like

I juuuuust finished it, and FINALLY unlocked my foxy boiiiii

1 Like

Can anyone check what im missing to get the Vulpera. Done secret of the sands. Done
Kiro’s quest. Got my party. Rep is revered. Im lvl 51. But at the embassy the panda wan’t to send me for the orc questline. But i want to get the Vulpera not Orc.