Can't transfer due to mail, but I don't have any mail

I am having an issue with transferring my character Lilyoda on Kirtonos to Netherwind. I am receiving the mail error. I do not have any pending auctions, no one from my server on ignore, and not high enough for EPL quests. Please advise me in what to do so I can transfer my character. Thank you.

You might need to put in a ticket to have a GM take a look. You can do that here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/167/solution

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ve opened a ticket. I’m admittedly being impatient because I was hoping that I was waiting on mail and that was the issue, but it apparently isn’t since I waited the hour.

1 Like

Quest mail doesn’t follow the typical ruleset and can take between 24 and 48 hours in classic. Not sure if it’s the same in retail. They should be able to sort you out quickly enough once your ticket is at the front of the queue.

1 Like

My character is a twink, so I haven’t done any quests for a long time. Nothing should be coming in the mail. :confused:

It’s the renew for your membership with the Goblin Experimental Engineering Korporation. If I’m reading this right, you have about 7 hours until you can retrieve it.

2 Likes

I am getting the same error and trying to transfer… any help would be great,

Have you completed any quests in the Plaguelands recently? Do you have any letters, or are you waiting on any COD?

1 Like

Also, mail from people on your ignore list would not display in your mailbox until they are taken off of ignore,

Or Bijous from Zul’Gurub. I think there is one more quest from Classic that also sends mail 24-48 hours after completing.

i have done a few quests in the Plaguelands. Bank and inventory slots empty.

Mail from quest NPCs can take up to 48 hours to appear.

1 Like

I don’t have any quests that should have any sort of mailings sent to or from.

It is not the quests you have, but the quests that you have completed that trigger the mail.

3 Likes

Hello i am currently having this issue on my character “Kosaki” on the realm Arcanite Reaper my guild recently transfered to Rattlegore i am trying to follow suit but i am getting a “please clear your mailbox” message when i attempt to do so. But when i log into game and check my mail there is no mail there. Please send help :smiley:

If you haven’t personally sent the character mail, then it’s likely one of the pieces of mail sent by the system that is on a timer. You’ll want to give it some time, 24 or so hours, and see if it clears up on its own.

2 Likes

Also try clearing out your ignore list, and see if someone you ignored sent you mail.

1 Like

okay ill wait it out 24 hours if its not working after that hopefully i can get it fixed.

did this no mail showed up already been multiple hours waiting for a response on my ticket but it says estimated wait time is 4 days.

If you’ve recently done some quests in Zul’Gurub or the Plaguelands, the NPCs will send you some mail that can take up to 48 hours to show up.

1 Like