Cant start legion after a 120 boost

Sorry, I didn’t even notice you mentioned you were a Demon Hunter. Do you have Call of War available, Esanara? Completing that line should bring Stormwind into phase.

1 Like

Huzzah! Glad to hear it, Esanara. Sorry for the issue. Phasing is a great tool for story telling but when you have multiple story lines running through an area it can get a little confusing. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m actually running into this same problem right now. Boost warrior, talked to Archivist Elysiana. Hearthed to Stormwind and I can see all the Broken Shores stuff, but Recruiter Lee is nowhere to be found. Character is Torillas on Wyrmrest Accord.

Just so were clear u turned on low lvl tracking and looking for the legion returns.

Yep. Trivial Quests has been on this whole time. Trying to find Recruiter Lee so I can start up the Legion stuff to get the Dalaran Hearthstone.

If you see or picked up any introductory BFA quests, you likely need to complete those first.

1 Like

Nope. Didn’t pick up any of those.

There are a few quests that can phase out the harbor and thus make you unable to see Recruiter Lee.

Also, here is how another player solved their issue with not seeing Recruiter Lee (in case the quests listed above are not the cause for you):

1 Like

I don’t have any of those quests. And I don’t have anyone I can do that other possible solution with.

But do you see any of them being offered in Stormwind?

Nope. I don’t see them being offered. I already went to Kul Tiras.

Update: I’ll just go to Dalaran via the Azshara portal. That character will just stay bugged.

Open a stuck on quest ticket it will take a day or 2 but a GM can get u sorted.

1 Like

NGL - this is a pretty terrible experience. All it needs is a portal to the right Dalaran, in the location highlighted on the map that the in game systems direct you. Instead, I have to keep flying to Dalaran over Dead Wind pass.

Feedback on this would belong in the Quests forum or General Discussion. The Devs don’t take feedback from the Customer Support forum and the SFAs here are not liaisons with them.

2 Likes

Hmm. I wonder if the new levelling design arriving with SL will fix this.

2 Likes

From what I’ve read here and elsewhere, I don’t think that’s going to make a difference. If Blizz was going to devote resources to fix the issues here, I think they would have done so already.

I got here from a Google search. I’ve previously equated stumbling into the Customer Service forums with stumbling into your bathroom but finding your toilet has a warmer under the seat, has a nice recline function and there’s a big screen TV. Nothing I’ve seen would change that opinion. Nothing I’ve seen would change my opinion of Blizzard’s approach to Blizzard created issues like this either.

** edit **

One would hope. That would be something at least.

It doesn’t change the fact that feedback belongs in the Community forums, not Customer Support.

If you want your voice “heard”, you need to post where they “listen”.

5 Likes